What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here guys, this is our dear AJTR. A person who disrespect soldiers. :D Changing fonts don't make a dent. :lol:

Even every Pakistani will support me when it comes to our Dear Soldiers.

@Indians- Don't post pics guys. Most probably you will get banned. You can do leg pulling by words. :D

@all
Anyone here to share a beer for loss of both teams ? :cheers:

Got it KRAIT bhai .... Sorry for my earlier posts ... it was totally unintentional.

Congratulations to pakistan, your team performed very well throughout the tournament to reach semi finals. Wished India could have done so too. Better luck for both the teams next time.

Koi baat nahi Haar-jeet to hoti hi rehti hai :lol:

And who said k sirf jeet hi jeet hoti hai. No one expects an impeccable success record from their team. You need to look at your media on how they treat their heroes?. So yes haar jeet hoti rehti hai. Fark ye k we laugh it off while you burn your .....!

He probably searched crying pakistanis .... which incedentally contains pics of even kohli and shreesanth

Then why he lie that he googled funny pakistani. he think we are stupid lol

When you google crying pakistani then you should know most people only cry on death of their dear ones ..you can even guess the background of pic by having first look..did not you ?

Then why he lied that he googled funny pakistani. he think we are stupid lol

When you google cryong pakistan then you should know most people only cry on death of their dear ones ..you can even guess the background of pic with first look..did not you ?

You meant "Crying Pakistanis" rt ?

Nasir Jamshed, Hasan Raza, Ajmal, - players to look out for long.

Saeed Ajmal will soon experience more doubts on his action as he keeps taking wickets. Aussies and Britishers are worst when it comes to SA spinners.

Then why he lied that he googled funny pakistani. he think we are stupid lol

When you google cryong pakistan then you should know most people only cry on death of their dear ones ..you can even guess the background of pic with first look..did not you ?

No actually i believe ... he he he

@ankur u are hindu.... A hindu fears karma and always tries to do good karma.... Please stop using pics of people who lost family member.... Also stop making fun please.... Today u will laugh but tomarrow u will cry.... My friend karma never leaves anyone.... Its a law of universe.... i hope mods will close this thread....

Because karma may also get angry with mods.

Mein bhi dar gya hun.

Mein to higher caste ka Muslim Brahmin hun - karma se darta hun.

Yahan Islamabad mein ek fashion store ka naam bhi karma hai.

I will never visit that store again.

Hey thanks for warning me yaar.

Because karma may also get angry with mods.

Mein bhi dar gya hun.

Mein to higher caste ka Muslim Brahmin hun - karma se darta hun.

Yahan Islamabad mein ek fashion store ka naam bhi karma hai.

I will never visit that store again.

Hey thanks for warning me yaar.

Read the post again ... it was for @ankur ... yani for me .... kahan kahan se log aa jate hain yaar ?

pakistan got knocked out by loosing the game but india got knocked out by winning and not to forget we thrashed pakistan

Pakistan qualified because it had out performed India in the super 8 and thus had a better NRR. Your obsession with Pakistan is obvious and so is your understanding of cricket.

And who said k sirf jeet hi jeet hoti hai. No one expects an impeccable success record from their team. You need to look at your media on how they treat their heroes?. So yes haar jeet hoti rehti hai. Fark ye k we laugh it off while you burn your .....!

Actually mai "fark" ye hai k you missed that last thread of India Vs South Africa match, You should check it even now and see posts by your countrymen. I posted all this stuff just to return some favour of that day, thats it and i did. That was your field day today is ours!

I am cool now! :)

See here guys, this is our dear AJTR. A person who disrespect soldiers. :D Changing fonts don't make a dent. :lol:

Even every Pakistani will support me when it comes to our Dear Soldiers.

@Indians- Don't post pics guys. Most probably you will get banned. You can do leg pulling by words. :D

@all
Anyone here to share a beer for loss of both teams ? :cheers:

I think you are again crossing the line here.

You wanna create a Hindu Muslim riot here.

Please go ahead.

I will respond tit for tat.

Don't cross the line.

Read the post again ... it was for @ankur ... yani for me .... kahan kahan se log aa jate hain yaar ?

Yehin betha hai aleka.

Kya masla hai.

I think you are again crossing the line here.

You wanna create a Hindu Muslim riot here.

Please go ahead.

I will respond tit for tat.

Don't cross the line.

Common man ... he is simple telling to respect soldiers of their own country ... where does riots come into picture ? A Hindu soldier or a Muslim soldier both do their duty and die for their country ... he simply says no need to disgrace them !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom