What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ankur u are hindu.... A hindu fears karma and always tries to do good karma.... Please stop using pics of people who lost family member.... Also stop making fun please.... Today u will laugh but tomarrow u will cry.... My friend karma never leaves anyone.... Its a law of universe.... i hope mods will close this thread....

Oye tu mauf karde bhai ... tu hi sahi ... lekin bhai maine jaan bhujh ke nahi kiya yaar. Chal Sorry.

He probably searching pictures of those whom family got killed in blasts and relate it to cricket fans..how stupid.one can get

No unfortunatly you are wrong ... I just googled ... "Funny pakistanis" ... didnt knew it will display pics of families killed in Blasts. I only intended to have fun boss.

Ye thread bhohut crowd pull kar raha '62 users' good for buisiness itne asani se close honewala nahihe...

@ajtr
At least you shouldn't judge people who uses which pics. You always post Maoist controlled India. You are the biggest supporter of terrorists that kill our soldiers and you disrespect them. call them slaves etc. which even pakistanis don't do

Any day a soldiers dies, whether its Pakistani or Indian, all show remorse and pay their respect. So you can't comment on those Indians.

Those Indians are doing wrong if they are doing intentionally. You google and put pics. If its intentional, I support for banning them at once. But I am more inclined that they didn't check the source of pics. You do intentionally.

Having said that/. People should cool down and just don't post pics.

@AKS18- You got me buddy, forgot Saeed did against us. That day only thing that I likes was he not getting double century, which he actually deserved.

Team India....TOI is for Times of India.

Go zardari k bd ab go afridi...(on geo)

Indian security forces are slaves prom police to central police to army every one these guys are slave of their political masters and they kill indians from kashmir to northeast to red corridor and in every nook and corner of india.There can be no sympathy for these guys did you get it?

They will be killed like dogs and there wont be anyone to shed tears on their dead bodies for except for their chaploos family friends etc.

As for posting pics of people whoes relatives get killed in bomb blasts etc is like posting pics of indians who get killed in terror attacks in india.

Nothing expected more from you ... TRAITOR ki Ammi bhi TRAITOR ... ha ha ha

See here guys, this is our dear AJTR. A person who disrespect soldiers. :D Changing fonts don't make a dent. :lol:

Even every Pakistani will support me when it comes to our Dear Soldiers.

@Indians- Don't post pics guys. Most probably you will get banned. You can do leg pulling by words. :D

@all
Anyone here to share a beer for loss of both teams ? :cheers:

No unfortunatly you are wrong ... I just googled ... "Funny pakistanis" ... didnt knew it will display pics of families killed in Blasts. I only intended to have fun boss.

so pandey you did google Funny pakistani and google gave you the pictures of people weeping on death of their families

so pandey you did google Funny pakistani and google gave you the pictures of people weeping on death of their families

He probably searched crying pakistanis .... which incedentally contains pics of even kohli and shreesanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom