What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you were damn sure as you can make no mistakes.... Afterall we made you realise that you are no more than a Human Being Huh.... ;)

yeah i was damn sure.

b mistake happens

well thanks for reliazing me that India is nt a easy team

and i was already a ordinary human being

bookies are there but what you say all the teams, countries and ICC together doing this is not even funny!!! Pls don't insult the game.

the game has been insulted, you just need to realize things in proper context. care to explain why a small stadium has been chosen? and read the justification given by ICC chairperson !! this is just the latest of all...

I probably loved cricket, thats why it makes me sick watching the new generation having cricket match but no cricket in it!

Indians, I love you. But no liberalism, no cutey love now. This is war. Bring it on and be prepared to die. Just don't burn the stands like '96. We're going to slaughter you.

Javed-Miandad_Jumping.jpg

Indians, I love you. But no liberalism, no cutey love now. This is war. Bring it on and be prepared to die. Just don't burn the stands like '96. We're going to slaughter you.

Don't worry sir we too love you very much and will return the favour. :P

I wish the match was in eden, we wud have shouted the pakistanis down!! :D

we shall give no quarter!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhhh..Actually it has become our habit to Slaughter Pakistan in every world cup match..This will be no different..

I want Sachin to score his Mega-Hundred in Semi-final...

ICC chief Haroon Lorgat defended the decision to stage the World Cup final in Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium, saying it would provide the perfect setting for the city's favourite son Sachin Tendulkar to script a "fairytale" ending.

as if he knows India would win the cup. looks like he knew all the way... what has been decided by the bookies.

could you please put his exact lines as quoted by the media .

Guyz why we need discussion. It is winning anyway. We should discuss who would be better opponent in final. (SL or SA)

could you please put his exact lines as quoted by the media .

Does ICC chief Haroon Lorgat know something that the world doesn't? Or does he have a great crystal ball that allows him to have a dekko at the future. When questioned about the wisdom of staging the World Cup final in Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium, which has a reduced capacity of 33,442, Lorgat defended the ICC's decision, saying, "You know you have got choices to make.
"Can you imagine a (more) fairytale ending with Sachin Tendulkar getting a hundred in the final and India winning at the Wankhede which is his home ground? And no matter what the number (of seats), we do not have sufficient tickets, "Lorgat said while addressing a press conference in Ahmedabad on Wednesday.

Cricket World Cup: Sachin Tendulkar's 100th ton in final?

I am just another fan of your posts but this time I hope you are totally wrong. :bunny:

BTW waiting for a good game nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom