What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Zindabad > Jai Hind.

I guess you know what I mean :lol:

promised?? you are wrong sir

anyways i am a simple person like you..mistakes happens :D

But you were damn sure as you can make no mistakes.... Afterall we made you realise that you are no more than a Human Being Huh.... ;)

over the Moon Austrailia is OUT!!!!! :D

Bring iT ON INDIA!!!!!!!!!! We are ready!!!!!

:pakistan:

Pakistan all the way,...................................:pakistan:

Prepare underground shelters, if we will lose we'll lob a couple of nukes across the border :devil::devil:

Whatever be the case, this match will be the great grand mother of all matches!

well agreed he is icc ceo not bcci ceo he should have to be neutral why he was saying that he choosed mumbai becoz schin century in finale to be end and india win

Yeah but he's Indian though. He'd always be bit biased when it comes to India, I mean not just him anyone would be bit biased when it comes to there home country.

My message to Pakistanis Wagah Border 310 KM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookies bet on Pakistan to lift Cup

JAIPUR/JAISALMER: Pakistan's splendid performance in the quarter final match against West Indies and their earlier win against world champions Australia, have pushed them up the betting table and made them the favourites to lift the Cup this time.

In fresh odds released, Pakistan, which won the World Cup in 1992, has once again emerged as the frontrunner to win the Cup, while last time champs Australia have fallen in the bookies' preference list. India, which started as the favourites in the tournament are the bookies bet to beat Australia in the quarterfinals on Thursday. However, after a few dismal performances against South Africa and England, bookies are not too sure about the team lifting the Cup.

A Churu-based bookie said, "The way Pakistan is playing it has become the favourite as the betting rates on Pakistan winning the Cup has improved to Rs 3.50 from Rs 9 at the beginning of the tournament. They were considered the underdogs, but now anything can happen."

South Africa is the next favourite to win the tournament. "If Pakistan fails, it would be South Africa," the bookie added.

On the chances of India lifting the World Cup, a Jaisalmer-based bookie, said, "The current rate for India winning the cup is Rs 3.75. If India wins its quarter final match against Australia it has to play Pakistan in the semifinals. At that stage, prices will be revised."

Bookies bet on Pakistan to lift Cup - The Times of India

hhmmmm.... best time to keep both India-Pakistan flags......u will definitely end up on winning side.... :)

these are not conspiracies.... i think you dont believe bookies exist? do you ?

bookies are there but what you say all the teams, countries and ICC together doing this is not even funny!!! Pls don't insult the game.

Best batting attack VS Best bowling attack! It's gonna be one hell of a match. Just booked my holiday for next wednesday!!

Btw everyone praying to Allah I'd just like to remind you, who would Allah listen to 165 million Pakistanis or 170 million Indian muslims. Btw Waheguru, Jesus, Buddha and 330 million hindu gods and goddesses will be on Indian side as well. [multiculturalism you see. :P ]

I bet sentiments on both sides are like 'We don't want world cup just win semis for us.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom