What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Bhai main aab pakk gya hu, thakk gya hu tera ye 7x sun sun ke, jeene ki chahat aab nahi rahi, aab aur nehi saha jata, harr ek post me tu ek hi cheez repeat karta hain, tujhe Khuda ka wasta naya kuch post kar le bhai :cry:

English please...................

Mathematically speaking, if you have more than 7000 people to chose 11 players from as opposed to 1000 you should ALWAYS have a better team with MORE talented players. The fact that hasn't been the case for the majority of the time & Pakistan has a better head to head record against india is a startling and amazing fact. Especially since cricket is a religion in india wheras in Pakistan the vast majority are now completely indifferent to it.

You talk nonsense
Seven times population My arse
Cricket is S religion etc

Pakistanis don't bother about cricket.

Well explain which Sport the 200million plus Pakistanis are good at

Cricket is number one in this region full stop

Yes your right India has far more resources better facilities and better players and captain

Nobody tours Pakistan because unsafe and unstable. Full stop

another reminder

Hops bhai, 30 saal guzaar gaye uss chakke ke baad, even Bangladeshis aren't this desperate, buss beetein dino ke batein yaad kar ke khush ho jao, kal to Tv waise bhi todne wale ho :lol:

Last edited:
Lol who said cricket is a religion in India. That's a myth created by our stupid media. It's the most popular game in India no doubt but that was mainly because of the likes of Gavaskar, Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman and Shewag who took Indian cricket to new heights just like Wasim and Waquar did for Pakistan. Other then that it's just a game and I have seen many who hated cricket. Even I prefer football over cricket but I don't hate it.

TBH I
You talk nonsense
Seven times population My arse
Cricket is S religion etc

Pakistanis don't bother about cricket.

Well explain which Sport the 200million plus Pakistanis are good at

Cricket is number one in this region full stop

Yes your right India has far more resources better facilities and better players and captain

Nobody tours Pakistan because unsafe and unstable. Full stop

So now you're denying india has a 7x greater population than Pakistan??????...............:rofl:................in this day and age, Pakistan is not excelling at sport. We have in the past but not now. That is evidence that we have the capability but not the will. Especially since a person of Pakistani heritage Amir Khan has been a world champion boxer.

But those of us who have been to Pakistan recently are fully aware that cricket is not as popular as it once was in Pakistan.

Hops bhai, 30 saal guzaar gaye uss chakke ke baad, even Bangladeshis aren't this desperate, buss beetein dino ke batein yaad kar ke khush ho jao, kal to Tv waise bhi todne wale ho :lol:

That six was symbolic . It marked a generation of Pakistani dominance for well over 20 years till 2005 . Ravi shastri is on record saying that six had dented India pysche for decades which resulted in so many Pakistani victories

I don't think he meant anything to disrespect but not being a gentleman either. And I am hardly a fan of his pointless tweets making news everyday in news sites. So yes, the offence taken by some for not so sensible attitude from Sehwag deserves apathy specially from neighbourhood. I have heard nothing from Gambhir and Raina though. I listen to a lot of biased commentary in YouTube in Pak media but I actually like it that they support and wish for their team. I think Sehwag and his comments need to be ignored, a political party in India is also trying to use some of the cricketers and actors to create sentiments of people in their favour by directly/indirectly seeking support of their stance on Pakistan and internal issues.

Pakistan will win someday if not tomorrow, then in some other tournament as it is a game and we can't expect same results forever and Sehwag will stop and change his tone. No need to pay attention to Baap-Beta joke which has no meaning.

Seen some change in Afridi's tone however, I didn't use to see him showing much appreciation (probably to keep his own team's morale high)for opposition in loss but these days, he talks of love recieved from Indians and congratulates on India's win. Did something happen to him?

Here is gentleman Raina
raina-tweet-670.jpg

Anyways Lala was always a sweet character Yaar.When did you find him disrespectful in mass media? On field its game and everyone is pumped up no complaints there for anyone. Of the field he is a sweetheart and respectable person. so is Younis Khan, Misbah ul Haq, Shoaib MalikAnd other players as well
Regarding Lala Afridi Watch this

Here is gentleman Raina
View attachment 404238

Anyways Lala was always a sweet character Yaar.When did you find him disrespectful in mass media? On field its game and everyone is pumped up no complaints there for anyone. Of the field he is a sweetheart and respectable person. so is Younis Khan, Misbah ul Haq, Shoaib MalikAnd other players as well
Regarding Lala Afridi Watch this
That has changed everywhere and not only in India. Sunil Gavaskar had quoted many times about the sledging and unfriendly environment that today's cricket is being played at. Players are taking the stuff that goes on in the field too personally not like the earlier days when they let the bat and ball do the talking with occasional slurs at each other all within spirit of the game. Nowadays players cannot even think of enjoying a dinner party at the home of host Captain or both the team having an after match scotch or beer together.

India has never produced a decent fast bowler in its entire history let alone producing a Shaoib Akhtar
True that. We are a nation of spinners.

But Pakistan has not produced decent batsman in its entire history let alone producing a Sachin Tendulkar

Just my Prediction

Pakistan will win the Toss and choose to ball first

India 280-295/6 to 7 wickets down

Pakistan will win with 3 wickets

with Wahab out these will less leak of runs
with Ahmed Shahzad out Top order is performing well

Meh..you forgot to mention WOT, power outage, BCCI=ICC, RAW, go Nawaz go etc etc.:coffee:

Anyways that was a splendid performance in England, shocked all the cricket analysts, I give credit where it is due, after that I think you lost 7-8 test matches on the trot, heck you lost against a minnow WI in UAE.
Few months back we beat w.indies on their home ground.ohhh sorry your nation have a short term memory lose

Back
Top Bottom