What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

That single defeat is enough to force indian team on the backfoot. they were simply outclassed in all departments. Some sorry *** guys calling it fluke is hilarious to say the least. No fluking team wins four matches against top rivals in a row, that too after being thrashed in the first game. From now on, indians will play under pressure against Pakistan for several years to come. Remember, psychology plays it's part as it did when Miandad hit that memorable six to Sharma and ended some careers.
From there on, it was a different Pakistan side.

That single defeat is enough to force indian team on the backfoot. they were simply outclassed in all departments. Some sorry *** guys calling it fluke is hilarious to say the least. No fluking team wins four matches against top rivals in a row, that too after being thrashed in the first game. From now on, indians will play under pressure against Pakistan for several years to come. Remember, psychology plays it's part as it did when Miandad hit that memorable six to Sharma and ended some careers.
From there on, it was a different Pakistan side.
Quote me after a year if pakistan continues its winning consistently...I promise you on the behalf of all the indians thay we will then accept pakistan is a great team without any argument..we will say unanimously that pak is great

EPIC!
:lol:
Thanks to @Knuckles for sharing this.
View attachment 405875

HHAHAHHAHA
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@The Sandman @Narendra Trump @Major Sam @Windjammer @Zibago @django @AsianUnion @Jonah Arthur @Irfan Baloch @notorious_eagle @PakSword @Panther 57 @Tempest II @Dazzler @araz @fatman17

HAHAHAH

And he says that India was JUST ABOUT TO WIN the match when Hardik Pandaye was playing :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Kuda ka wasta ha aar!! Kuch tu sharm kro!
:rofl:
Alas defeated by 180 runs. If our bowlers didn't given Pandya loose balls we can out Indians near 80 runs.

:lol:
Nice thinking, innovative :P
IMG-20170623-WA0018.jpg

:omghaha:

if this is not a sign of Allah's invisible hand directly intervening then I don't know what is...SUBHANALLAH.

Guys any place to watch full match ?
here you go...

Alas defeated by 180 runs. If our bowlers didn't given Pandya loose balls we can out Indians near 80 runs.
yeah frankly I think that the Pakistani ballers felt sorry for the indians AND its Ramadan on top of that, so they decided to give out a little khairaat and sadqaat in the form of 76 runs just as a sign of mercy and generosity before saying "yeah okay that's enough charity for one day, not gonna give him a century, time to boot him out!" and clamping down again! After all, it was father's day and hum india beti kay barhaal baap to hain na!!! :woot::omghaha:

Last edited:
He was done deal as soon as fast bowlers came. :rofl:
if he was hiting main bowlers then i can understand. But then u need partnership also as u was supposed to chase 200+. Well sarfraz shouldn't have allowed him to play spin.now Indians got excuse that they lost bec of jadeja run out.

FIRST i would like to thank the moderator for banning me at the right time.
I know this is a defence forum but has anyone analysed the match or its just youtube videos ?
Obviously i didnt watch the whole match , but here are my turning points..
1. Plumb lbw not given against pakistani opener.
2. The no ball wicket of pak opener.
3. Lucky lbw against sharma.
4. Lucky wkt of kohli .
5. Jadeja running out pandeya who was winning the game easily for india.
6. Heavy bails used during pakistani innings. Not falling even after being hit.
7. Dhoni distracted by movement in crowd.
8. We all know test matches are the only real cricket. India was focussed on upcoming west indian tour.
It was a perfect storm of luck for pakistan and against india.
But luck will not take you far.

FIRST i would like to thank the moderator for banning me at the right time.
I know this is a defence forum but has anyone analysed the match or its just youtube videos ?
Obviously i didnt watch the whole match , but here are my turning points..
1. Plumb lbw not given against pakistani opener.
2. The no ball wicket of pak opener.
3. Lucky lbw against sharma.
4. Lucky wkt of kohli .
5. Jadeja running out pandeya who was winning the game easily for india.
6. Heavy bails used during pakistani innings. Not falling even after being hit.
7. Dhoni distracted by movement in crowd.
8. We all know test matches are the only real cricket. India was focussed on upcoming west indian tour.
It was a perfect storm of luck for pakistan and against india.
But luck will not take you far.
Pakistan won by struggle and hard working not by luck dear. The above mentioned turning points gave the benefit the team but as boys planning work out and deserve the credit of hard working that you did not treat with the justice. Anyway, it is your individual observation that i take it with respect.

Back
Top Bottom