What's new

Pakistan Vs India [1965 War]

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 3 2005, 08:27 PM
secondly the only pic among the pics which u posted there is only one in which ur army is using a captured pakistani rocket launcher check out the things.
[post=2199]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't wanted to start flames or to hurt anybody's feelings.

Just in case you are so eager to see more humiliating pics let me know.

which ur army left and retreated u donot even take ur dead bodys ?

You are telling me the PA's story in 1999 Kargil war.

Grow up.

Thanks,

Miro

hey !i was just surfin and found this site !nice site!

OH and here's a cool vid about PAF 1965
TRIBUTE TO PAKISTAN AIR FORCE 1965 WAR on youtube by GreenDragon

You see the thing is that it is very to get a link for 1965 war due to very few articles being written on it and most of them are sided toward the Indian. I would prefer for Vision to put a link within 72 hours but if she doesn't then I wouldn't consider deleting the post due to lack of Pakistani sided 1965 war articles.

To find the article on one's side.. the one has to win the war first. thanks.

jeep_prasad.jpg

Jeep left behind by Indian Maj Gen Prasad at Lahore front - September 1965.

maj gen prasad was i guess devoid of all sorts of practical wisdom:bunny:...he could have burnt or blowed it up to prevent it from becoming a war trophy just like americans did to their bird in abbottabad:lol:whats even more interesting is that running back to indian territory on foot seemed more speedy to him rather than driving the jeep back.

maj gen prasad was i guess devoid of all sorts of practical wisdom:bunny:...he could have burnt or blowed it up to prevent it from becoming a war trophy just like americans did to their bird in abbottabad:lol:whats even more interesting is that running back to indian territory on foot seemed more speedy to him rather than driving the jeep back.

Hmm... so, had the Americans left their Black Hawk stealth helicopter intact, the Pakistanis would have flaunted it as a "war trophy"? That was a pretty-one sided "war", but whatever... :lol:.

And yup, a personnel transport jeep is a worthy war trophy, given the fact that they are the least vulnerable military vehicle an opponent can have... right? :lol:

Lastly, Gen Prasad is most definitely devoid of practical wisdom. Hell, he should have manually pushed his fuel-less jeep all across a damp grassland!

Back
Top Bottom