What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Facts....

This is second time Pakistan out from CT without winning any match

This is first win for India in CT against Pakistan.

India is the only team who will go to semi with 3-0 win.

532523_565982783444602_590779024_n.jpg

LOL. This is Insane....

We should import some batsman from India. :coffee:

You should import democracy, respect for others, coexistence and professionalism from India, It will give you indigenous hero and great results.

--------------------------------------

Bhai logo kal raat neend, bahut badiya aye :partay:

Aur sarhad par wo gayab thi :P

INDIA REACTION
Man-of-the-match Bhuvneshwar Kumar: "We knew there was bounce in the wicket. I was not nervous but you get to the ground you always give 100 per cent.

"I had a mindset to go with the normal policy rather than expecting it to swing."

INDIA REACTION
India captain MS Dhoni: "The whole team is doing well in all three department. Individuals are taking responsibility and it's working really well. We are the top fielding side in world cricket right now and we need to keep that intensity up. The middle order has not really been needed but our top order is doing the job and players like myself, Suresh Raina and Ravi Jadeja are established. We just need to improve our death bowling.

PAKISTAN REACTION
Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq: "It was a disappointing performance again with the bat but the weather played its part and it was difficult with so many stoppages.

"I don't know about our batting, the guys were in good form, they performed well in India and the practice game against South Africa. They were under pressure and never came out of that.

"In this sort of format you can't have one bad day early on. It's really important for the top three to perform otherwise it was always going to be a struggle.

"Our bowling did really well, they are establishing confidence. I've not enjoyed the tournament but it will be a good tournament, all the games are all crucial. England need to push on."

Which bowler you need?? We need dhawan and Kohli. :D

Wow, then sehwag and Yuvraj for us................. :tup:
You take Umar gul and Wahab riaz

Or.........

Send tedulkar or dravid here to coach our team

What happened to Umar Gul? Why is he not playing. He is still one of the best bowlers around. And he won yu the T20 almost single handedly in England 2009. How come he is not included.

And where is Umar Akmal? And Abdul Razzak is still pretty handy all rounder.

I am really unable to fathom the composition of this Pakistani Team esp. batting line up.

We should import some batsman from India. :coffee:

BTW....wasn't Akmal involved in spot fixing? If he is playing then why not Md Amer? This kid will be the next Wasim.

Indian Batsmans available- Sehwag, Gambhir, Yubi,Yusuf Pathan, Monoj Tiwari (He was dropped after a MoM century to give way to Rohit Sharma)........We want Md Amer and Junaid in exchange .....We will give one for Two offer......... :P

BTW....wasn't Akmal involved in spot fixing? If he is playing then why not Md Amer? This kid will be the next Wasim.

Indian Batsmans available- Sehwag, Gambhir, Yubi,Yusuf Pathan, Monoj Tiwari (He was dropped after a MoM century to give way to Rohit Sharma)........We want Md Amer and Junaid in exchange .....We will give one for Two offer......... :P

No exchange with Pakistan.....:astagh: Our bowler's are good, not as bad as portrayed on PDF...:pissed:

Is this thread still running :D ....carry on till next Ind-Pak Match :D

What happened to Umar Gul? Why is he not playing. He is still one of the best bowlers around. And he won yu the T20 almost single handedly in England 2009. How come he is not included.

And where is Umar Akmal? And Abdul Razzak is still pretty handy all rounder.
Actually Wahab riaz, junaid khan and Mohammad Irfan have more speed than umar gul. These bowlers can touch 146- 149Km/h with good line o length too. We can't add four genuine fast bowlers in the team, We want extra batsman. Wahab is replacement of Umar gul, wahab riaz can bat well, at-least better than gul. Yeah we are missing abdur razzaq, afridi and younus khan. I hope that they will get spot in the team. Also Mohamamd sami can bowl 150km/h is also sitting on the bench. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom