Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well i want to discuss that match which we all pakistanis want pakistan beat india in this match also as we beaten them in history of champions trophy with Grace and help of Almighty ALLAH this time ALLAh also bring us Victorious INSHAHALLAH we will win in match against india Ameen.

Mohammad Hafeez Nasir Jamshed has to led the pack with good base and kamran akmal misbah has to click in this match for us any how and asad shafiq should keep the team together it will be his test i hope and pray he will score heavily in middle for pakistan along with akmal and misbah and hafeez and jamshed tooo

in bowling Junaid khan should attack indians from front with irfan swing and bounce i hope and pray they give indians hard time ameen and in middle overs hafeez malik should chip in with wickets in regular intervals and we need good finishers in batting and bowling against india in this match.

Well I think no one is interested in that finale match now

Well I think no one is interested in that finale match now

It was too early for you to start topic about this match

Its after two weeks :D

It would be better if topic was about discussion/news/update of champion trophy

well i had heard that Indian team had already annouced defeat over the fear of being even badly defeated if played

congrats to pakistanis

:P

well i want to discuss that match which we all pakistanis want pakistan beat india in this match also as we beaten them in history of champions trophy with Grace and help of Almighty ALLAH this time ALLAh also bring us Victorious INSHAHALLAH we will win in match against india Ameen.

hey better keep Allah out of this

These days its rainy weather in UK..so some matches might be delayed or abandoned because of rain

looking forward to the match. i'll see if i can get HD streaming going like last time. people seemed to have liked it.

paisay khay howay hongay :rofl:

Please Explain yourself Are you being Sarcastic???????????????????????

nope just want all of us to strictly keep keep religion out of it
dont want this thread on a much awaited match turning into religious flame war
alithough i presume i haven't phrased by statement above carefully no offence meant i apologised if caused any i'll delete it but also advice OP to edit your post of any religious stuff

alithough i presume i haven't phrased by statement above carefully no offence meant i apologised if caused any i'll delete it but also advice OP to edit your post of any religious stuff

Why this is Defence PK and the countries name is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN, You guys are guests not him and Your Responce was Very Direct and offensive, "KEEP ALLAH OUT OF THIS" WE never started ANy Religious War here on this thread. he is not Declaring JIHAD he is just said "GOD willingly and because of gods Grace", If you feel so strong you should tell India to stop Using AMERICAN Money AS on The MONEY IT SAYS "IN GOD WE TRUST"

thank you have a nice day

Mohammad Hafeez Nasir Jamshed has to led the pack with good base and kamran akmal misbah has to click in this match for us any how and asad shafiq should keep the team together it will be his test i hope and pray he will score heavily in middle for pakistan along with akmal and misbah and hafeez and jamshed tooo

in bowling Junaid khan should attack indians from front with irfan swing and bounce i hope and pray they give indians hard time ameen and in middle overs hafeez malik should chip in with wickets in regular intervals and we need good finishers in batting and bowling against india in this match.

Do you guys really beleive that by praying to your GOD, all of the problem will be resolved and you will win matches..Please do not take me wrong...Even the same question I would have asked to any Indian member if any one would have said that by Praying Lord Ram or Lord Krishna India will win the match....

Do not you think that most of the Pakistan people are expect too much from God??....Dude this is a offtopic but i always get surprised when i see this thing all sphere of your society and to some extent of Indian society too...

Why this is Defence PK and the countries name is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN, You guys are guests not him and Your Responce was Very Direct and offensive, "KEEP ALLAH OUT OF THIS" WE never started ANy Religious War here on this thread. he is not Declaring JIHAD he is just said "GOD willingly and because of gods Grace", If you feel so strong you should tell India to stop Using AMERICAN Money AS on The MONEY IT SAYS "IN GOD WE TRUST"

thank you have a nice day

I think he was not aware of the term 'Inshahallah' hence he said that.

Dude 'Inshahallah' means if the supreme god wills and it's a term used by all Muslims, when something is strongly desired. It's not that he's specifically bringing 'Allah' in the discussion.

Most probabaly Pakistan has a upper hand because Engish situation will help strong seam bowling attack of Pakistan...But the crucial differentiator is the batting between 2 nations...If Indian batting prevails over usual Pakistan weak batting then India has the way, or else If Pakistam seam bowler is on the roll then Indian have to pack the bags,,

Do you guys really beleive that by praying to your GOD, all of the problem will be resolved and you will win matches..Please do not take me wrong...Even the same question I would have asked to any Indian member if any one would have said that by Praying Lord Ram or Lord Krishna India will win the match....

Do not you think that most of the Pakistan people are expect too much from God??....Dude this is a offtopic but i always get surprised when i see this thing all sphere of your society and to some extent of Indian society too...

it is a belif not that we are expecting too much It just show Strong Beliefs When The president of USA takes OATH he Swears it on the Bible, So if aethists Hates that Fact that means They are also following a religion which dictates that their is no god because that is their Belief so they should not even be clasified as aethists Because by defination their is no god and they dont believe a God exist but that last Part "believe" GOD dont exisist It self turns them into a religion I hope you get what iam saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom