What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already begun.. calls to get Ajmal banned for his "teesra".. cant take a shameful loss can you brits.

dave loyd tweeted that, it was some one's personal opinion and not represents the whole body

Boys we won the match by 10 wickets, beat the #1 team. Fck all the haters! They banned international matches in Pakistan but we came back, they banned us from hosting the world cup but we came back, they banned our captain and our 2 best bowlers but we still came back. All this negativity only made us stronger.

They can snatch Cricket matches from us, but they can't snatch cricket talent from us.

Gul, Ajmal & Hafeez played very well.

Well played Pakistan but i was hoping that Pakistan won by innings & few runs as England was already 7 down for 87 in their 2nd innings, they reach 160 which should not have happened.

BTW CONGRATULATIONS TEAM GREEN.

Congratulations on winning the first test with England!!!

Well played boyzzzz, we battered them.

Finger of suspicion on Saeed Ajmal's ACTION as his elbow bend comes under scrutiny
19th January

Finger of suspicion on Saeed Ajmal's ACTION as his elbow bend comes under scrutiny | Mail Online

Always happens. A wanabee commentator attempts to knock a player that performs well against England or Australia. It happened to Murali - they bullied him and knocked his confidence. This guy is a mature crickketer - he has already been clearedtwice by the I.C.C. - It always happens when their teams gets smacked in the teeth. They cant face defeat like men. Really childish. I am most surprised at the ease of the victory and hope they keep this up - good to see

Always happens. A wanabee commentator attempts to knock a player that performs well against England or Australia. It happened to Murali - they bullied him and knocked his confidence. This guy is a mature crickketer - he has already been clearedtwice by the I.C.C. - It always happens when their teams gets smacked in the teeth. They cant face defeat like men. Really childish. I am most surprised at the ease of the victory and hope they keep this up - good to see

interestingly our dearest friends in the east have posted this news in their local newspaper ............ i think they should understand the lame reality behind it ...because many asian players have suffered from the same drama ....it was murali as well who suffered and if i am not wrong harbhajan was also on the receiving end ...so better they should try to defend it rather than doing it just for the sake of some old bad blood

DUDE I CAN'T HIT THE BALL! YOU ARE CHEATING! :cry:

interestingly our dearest friends in the east have posted this news in their local newspaper ............ i think they should understand the lame reality behind it ...because many asian players have suffered from the same drama ....it was murali as well who suffered and if i am not wrong harbhajan was also on the receiving end ...so better they should try to defend it rather than doing it just for the sake of some old bad blood

Thats why the aussies call them moaning whining pommie b*stards.....

Should we start giving them runs too, before they start accusing us of cheating for getting them out?

At the speed Pakistani spinners are coming up with new balls soon gore will know counting in Urdu up till 10. "Thats a Doosra, No i swear thats a teesra, in my opinion thats a chohta?" :lol:

Secret plan of ISI to teach the west counting in Urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom