What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again!But India intelligentally didn't fire back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KindlyCruel

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Poonch: An Army jawan was injured when Pakistani troops opened heavy fire this evening on Indian positions in the Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir in yet another ceasefire violation--the third this month alone.

Armed with heavy machine guns, the troops fired rockets on the Indian forward posts in Krishnaghati sub-sector along the Line of Control, Brigadier Gen Staff (BGF) of 16 Corps S Dua said.

The Pakistani troops fired on the Indian posts for an hour wounding a jawan, he told PTI.

This is the third ceasefire violation by Pakistan this month in Poonch sector.Indian troops maintained restraint and did not retaliate, Brigadier S Dua said, adding a protest would be lodged tomorrow.

Pakistani troops had fired on Indian posts in Kerni at Jallas sub-sector along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district on October 1 and 2.

In the last one month, the ceasefire was violated by Pakistani troops on September 28 and 29 in the Krishnaghati sub-sector.

Read more at: Army jawan injured in ceasefire violation by Pak

Army jawan injured in ceasefire violation by Pak

But you couldn't succeed.
:tdown:
Cuz if India had responded..the situation would have been different..

More then 10 days to go for Obama's visit and Pakistan would be wasting its bullets from now. That's cool.

And India did not retaliate, sorry can't be believed.

And had India responded, what different situation would it had been ??

I too find it difficult to believe. It is just impossible that the Pakistanis fired and we did not retaliate. BTW, there are media reports coming in that a soldier has been martyred in the firing.

May the fallen brave soul R.I.P.

More then 10 days to go for Obama's visit and Pakistan would be wasting its bullets from now. That's cool.

Unrest...
Thats what India wants avoid ahead of Obama's visit.
Pakistan tried it,now Pakistan can't continue firing like mad people with no response from India..
It would rather further tarnish Pakistan's image..

India everytime responds to Pakistan's firing,but this time didn't and intelligently so,this would have created unrest in the border,Kashmir issue would have been discussed wth Obama maybe he would have canceled his visit!
But now,nothing like that would happen.

But i do get an internal feeling,that India will take the revenge for the one jawan lost after.
Be ware!
:oops:
RIP jawan.

I expect another encounter with the insurgents (who probably sneaked in under the cover of this fire) in coming days. I personally think that the strategy of militants sneaking in under the cover of such exchanges is now going past its expiry date. As a matter of fact, it tells the Indian army that some one has or is trying to sneak in. All they have to do then is to lay a cordon a little away from the LOC for the infiltrators to come in and get trapped. May by that's the reason for recent successes of Indian army against the insurgents.

Different situation..
Those Pakistani aggressors would have been resting in their graves..
And you would have been hoping for their souls to RIP.
But as i said,India didn't give a response.

I too find it difficult to believe. It is just impossible that the Pakistanis fired and we did not retaliate. BTW, there are media reports coming in that a soldier has been martyred in the firing.

May the fallen brave soul R.I.P.

Well the above report said, one has been injured, but if anyone has been fallen, then may God rest his soul in peace and give his family the courage to bear this loss.

Not retaliating will set a dangerous precedent and will increase the morale of enemy troops.

Not retaliating will set a dangerous precedent and will increase the morale of enemy troops.

Dude,these issues involve thinking and decision making.
You just can't reply to the enemy like that.
They have also understood that we didn't reply for a cause and that was avoidance of Kashmir issue during Obama visit and preventing unrest in the border during the same.

If you look at other ceasefire violations by Pakistan.
India responded and caused them damage more than they caused same to us.

You have GOOGLE..don't you?
:partay:

Dude,these issues involve thinking and decision making.
You just can't reply to the enemy like that.
They have also understood that we didn't reply for a cause and that was avoidance of Kashmir issue during Obama visit and preventing unrest in the border during the same.

If you look at other ceasefire violations by Pakistan.
India responded and caused them damage more than they caused same to us.

You have GOOGLE..don't you?
:partay:

I understand that.

BUt Obama's visit is a high profile visit and more infiltration attempts are going to happen in the next few days, will we keep quiet each time?

Instead, a befitting reply should be given each and every time.

WHen the enemy suffers casualties, only then will they keep quiet.

Not retaliating will only increase their morale and they will keep firing every day.

I understand that.

BUt Obama's visit is a high profile visit and more infiltration attempts are going to happen in the next few days, will we keep quiet each time?

Instead, a befitting reply should be given each and every time.

WHen the enemy suffers casualties, only then will they keep quiet.

Not retaliating will only increase their morale and they will keep firing every day.

This could well result in a long term conflict and raising security concerns.
I am sure no country would want it,when a foreign PM is coming to its land and the enemy will try to disrupt the security.

This could well result in a long term conflict and raising security concerns.
I am sure no country would want it,when a foreign PM is coming to its land and the enemy will try to disrupt the security.

Disrupting security is exactly what the enemy will try to do.

Just see the attacks when Bush and Bill Clinton had visited India

This happens every now and then.........may the soul of the dead martyr R.I.P.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom