What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

Cancelled in a sense that I think we would get AKSUNGUR instead.
No
S3 is already Aksungar level UAV .
S3 can compliment Akinci very well.
My perspective is that enough of these designs,we are going for something more sophisticated.
May be our own Ghattak type UCAV.

Khuda Ka Wasta that is not even close bhai
Yar twin engine Akinci
Pehle hi apne pas hai
S3 apko single engine mein 35,000- 41,000ft ka operational altitude de raha hai aur wo b 41 Hours endurance k sath.
Ab aur kia chahiye sir. Now thats enough. Aksungar di te hun koi jagah nae ban di.

Yar twin engine Akinci
Pehle hi apne pas hai
S3 apko single engine mein 35,000- 41,000ft ka operational altitude de raha hai aur wo b 41 Hours endurance k sath.
Ab aur kia chahiye sir. Now thats enough. Aksungar di te hun koi jagah nae ban di.
Aksungur will be for Navy. Naval version of Aksungur would come for Navy.

Cancelled in a sense that I think we would get AKSUNGUR instead.
How does that make sense?

If we were cancelling projects because we were procuring foreign drones instead, then we wouldn't have designed the Shahpar 2 either with similar specs to the TB2.

R&D is also about building a local defence ecosystem, infrastructure, and knowledge.

Even if we went with Aksungur we should still go through with developing the HALE for the local defence industry like with Shahpar 2.

I think he's right, perhaps scrapped to take on a different more complex project. Unless scrapped due to budgetary issues and reroute funds elsewhere.

Here is GIDS group 5+ UAV concept:
View attachment 942191
Where is this image from?

I tried looking for it on the GIDS future map page but it's gone, ends at group 4.

Speaking to Janes, an official from GIDS said the development of Shahpar III is ongoing with a maiden flight planned towards the end of 2023.

bsp_60311-idr-22669.jpeg

How does that make sense?

If we were cancelling projects because we were procuring foreign drones instead, then we wouldn't have designed the Shahpar 2 either with similar specs to the TB2.

R&D is also about building a local defence ecosystem, infrastructure, and knowledge.

Even if we went with Aksungur we should still go through with developing the HALE for the local defence industry like with Shahpar 2.

I think he's right, perhaps scrapped to take on a different more complex project. Unless scrapped due to budgetary issues and reroute funds elsewhere.
We have already inducted SHAHPAR II and using. Running so many projects on our own is not feasible for us. You have to do both. Get some from others while make some of your own. It will be a mixture not one sided thing.

We have already inducted SHAHPAR II and using. Running so many projects on our own is not feasible for us. You have to do both. Get some from others while make some of your own. It will be a mixture not one sided thing.
Do we have block 2 inducted? (The latest model)

Is Turkish defence industry and defence strategy not successful? They are doing exactly that.

Why do we lack confidence? Why are we afraid on building on our success? If S3 is built why not move to the next stage?

Is Turkish defence industry and defence strategy not successful? They are doing exactly that.

Why do we lack confidence? Why are we afraid on building on our success? If S3 is built why not move to the next stage?
One world "Economy"

Meanwhile, neighbors are still stuck with “Can Pakistan afford it?”..

View attachment 943712

Do you have more context about this pic? Is the pic taken in Pak or at a def expo? Based on what I can infer that these may be our birds as there's no flag/insignia on these and we've seen this in earlier pics.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom