What's new

Pakistan-Turkey 4 Milgem Ada Class Corvettes Contract - Construction started

within this year if there is no delay which i think is not.
No, the induction procedure won't be finished until 2025. The first Corvette (Babur - 280), is expected to join in the final quarter of this year, while the remaining three will join at the intervals of six months.

No, the induction procedure won't be finished until 2025. The first Corvette (Babur - 280), is expected to join in the final quarter of this year, while the remaining three will join at the intervals of six months.

what i heard, they are to deliver all by early 2025 as per schedule all four of them.

what makes a delay?

what i heard, they are to deliver all by early 2025 as per schedule all four of them.

what makes a delay?

There isn't any .... As of right now, the project is proceeding according to plan, and deliveries will be made in accordance with the set timeline I specified in my earlier post.

Probabilities are below:

Babur (280) - last quarter of '23
Badr (281) - 2nd quarter of '24
Khyber (282) - end of last quarter of '24
Tariq (283) - start of 3rd quarter of '25

Last edited:
1690842285147.png

Karachi Shipyard to launch PNS TARIQ (283) on 2nd August. :pakistan: :turkey:

within this year if there is no delay which i think is not.
There isn't any .... As of right now, the project is proceeding according to plan, and deliveries will be made in accordance with the set timeline I specified in my earlier post.

Probabilities are below:

Babur (280) - last quarter of '23
Badr (281) - 2nd quarter of '24
Khyber (282) - end of last quarter of '24
Tariq (283) - start of 3rd quarter of '25

only 12 silo's for VL sam ? that's disappointing...
Now that all Type 054APs are inducted, when is the first Babur expected to be commissioned?

official You Tube Channel

PNS Babur in last quarter of 2023 .

Pakistan spent 1 billion dollars on four 054AP, and 1.5 billion dollars on four Babur.

That 1.5 billion dollars is better to buying six 054AP or two 052DL…

Back
Top Bottom