What's new

Pakistan to turn up the heat on Kashmir again

ha ha. The butt hurt is Pakistani establishment. Cant get India to talk. So crying in front of UN members.

You are too stupid to understand geo politics... better stick to stupid n funny thread.

The same UN that just declared your biggest charity as a terrorist organization

The idiot doesnt even know that Pak biggest charity organisation is Edhi Foundation run by a man who is considered a living saint by Pakistanis... and JUD was banned by Pak aswell...

As i said... post in stupid n funny thread... serious issues arent your forte/

Last edited:
You are too retarded to understand geo politics... better stick to stupid n funny thread.

Why indulge in personal attacks ?

The idiot doesnt even know that Pak biggest charity organisation is Edhi Foundation run by a man who is considered a living saint by Pakistanis... and JUD was banned by Pak aswell...

Sorry.. My bad.. Most popular Charity :). Specially among the members of this forum

As i said... post in stupid n funny thread... serious issues arent your forte/

I agree. This thread belongs in the Stupid and Funny section only

Why indulge in personal attacks ?

Sorry.. My bad.. Most popular Charity :). Specially among the members of this forum

I agree. This thread belongs in the Stupid and Funny section only

You are not worth our time boy... you are good for ranting n whining in indian threads or stupid n funny thread... but not here... you only have a nuisance value nothing else.

Time to remind the indians of what the important issues are.

why its a Pakistani Defence Forum .. owned by a Pakistani guy for Pakistanis.. and not the private property of your daddy.. i have every right to post here... n you are welcome to cry about it.
Yes.. Its a Pakistani forum so you can crap all over .. Good, if that's the forum policy .. Did not know. And here I thought its India that is short of toilets. But looks like Pakistanis like you need internet forums to crap on.

Yes.. Its a Pakistani forum so you can crap all over .. Good, if that's the forum policy .. Did not know. And here I thought its India that is short of toilets. But looks like Pakistanis like you need internet forums to crap on.
meh.. ,my dog is smarter than you.

292010_238024256236977_3330886_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom