What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Having your enemy covered is THE priority. Have we matched India in every military field out there? Are we at par with them? Have we a treasury overflowing with dollars? No? Then I'd rather spend carefully for my essential defence instead of watching the Indians advance unhindered from my Pakistani space station. Give SUPARCO the money required for whatever you fancy and then complain, if you can't then let them do what is absolutely necessary.

Please stop acting like a newly rich aunty who must buy everything her neighbour does.

well as far as funds are concern , we dont have fund at the time we start our Nuclear program . so that is a lame excuse ... as far as putting your enemy in range is concern , Pakistan is covered india, i know that , but having a long rang missile system is not just for weapons , but for Satellite launch's .... and what about the rising threat of IAF , IA and IN ?? if today india attack Pakistan , we cant even defend ourselves for 2 days .. now lets face the reality and stop lying to ourselves ..
yeah we have some state of art weapons but , we can not just polish them and put forward to scare our enemy all the time ,Since when we see any of our Armed forces induct anytime big in their arsenal ?
on one side our armed forces keep telling us they have a continues threat from our eastern border , and we have a big defense budget ( as per our economy ) but on the other hand , we see no major buy or any leads in any field since decades ...
its a shame on our Armed forces ,and they should learn from their mistake from 71 ..

Aren't they part of RV ?? How can you eject them ??
Thrusters on Shaheen-II are a part of the terminal correction system, which is detached from the RV when the trajectory correction completes.
The ones on Agni-III seem to be a part of the RV.

The area bound by WXYZ ...... Is it first stage impact or second stage impact ??
WXYZ was the second impact area mentioned in the securite (of 12/13 Nov), but in the latest one (of 13/14 Nov), the second impact area is 1234.
Second impact areas designate second stage and RV impacts.

Thrusters are part of the RV.... he didn't say they are ejected.............

the TCS is jettisoned soon after (while the RV is still in ascent)..

Thrusters on Shaheen-II are a part of the terminal correction system, which is detached from the RV when the trajectory correction completes.
The ones on Agni-III seem to be a part of the RV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom