What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Siachen: Facebook :lol:

10449487_10152593874137663_5543127119711007123_n.jpg

So pic in ice make it in Siachen?

Even you know the reality, IA in on Siachen not you.

Probably the media might have got surprised. No idea. But notifications are issued, but they are not specific in nature. Just like the notam here giving general details.
Well actually the notify deal signed between India and Pakistan covers only ballastic missile. At the time deal was signed, there were no operational cruise missile in both country neither planned officially so they didn't think about that( call it shortsightedness or whatever).

:lol: :lol: Both countries notify each other only about Ballistic missile test not about cruse missiles :lol:

Dnt lie that much

That is exactly what I said........what is wrong with you?

Babur is a cruse missile so why any Indian general make big hullabaloo??

The hullabaloo was for the fact that India had no idea that Pakistan was developing a cruise missile let alone that it was ready for usage, which was seen as an intel failure. To be fair, no one knew about it.

moral of the story
next time such thing happens dont waste your breath

i am starting to believe that our Strategic armed forces are incompetent , as compared to india .. ..not every time the issue is money , its the balls and will which our armed forces lack ...
in short : we are nothing but " Mun ke Fire "

i am starting to believe that our Strategic armed forces are incompetent , as compared to india .. ..not every time the issue is money , its the balls and will which our armed forces lack ...
in short : we are nothing but " Mun ke Fire "

What? You have all of your enemy's territory comprehensively covered by your nukes, what more do you want? I'm sorry but childish dreams of fancy aren't very high on our Strategic armed forces' priority list, and thankfully so.

What? You have all of your enemy's territory comprehensively covered by your nukes, what more do you want? I'm sorry but childish dreams of fancy aren't very high on our Strategic armed forces' priority list, and thankfully so.

its not about having your enemy in range , you really think that Indian will stop testing missile test once they have pakistan and china covered ???

As I said earlier...... soon it will be only small arms fire! :D

As I said earlier...... soon it will be only small arms fire! :D

Not much change for you then I guess ! :whistle:

Rumor has it that in your village the Television was considered the work of the devil and only came when they got an assurance from me that its alright to watch the TV ! :unsure:

If only my standing with the ladies of the aforementioned village could get you guys to celebrate Eid with the rest of Pakistan ! (

Pataaa nahin Khanaa Eid eik din pehleiii kiyun manaateiii hooon ? :mad:

its not about having your enemy in range , you really think that Indian will stop testing missile test once they have pakistan and china covered ???

It is. Having your enemy covered is THE priority. Have we matched India in every military field out there? Are we at par with them? Have we a treasury overflowing with dollars? No? Then I'd rather spend carefully for my essential defence instead of watching the Indians advance unhindered from my Pakistani space station. Give SUPARCO the money required for whatever you fancy and then complain, if you can't then let them do what is absolutely necessary.

Please stop acting like a newly rich aunty who must buy everything her neighbour does.

Some corrections there, Shaheen-IA & Shaheen-II don't have any fins on the RV, and use thrusters instead. While the theoretical capability of altering trajectory is there, it can't be put to practice because of lack of onboard fuel for correction system.There is only enough to put the RV on the correct trajectory, and the TCS is jettisoned soon after (while the RV is still in ascent).

It is reported that after Shaheen 1 initial tests (the missile is fitted with side thrusters as well as four delta wings on the re-entry vehicle, the further developments were equipped with PSAC. Now all the Shaheen series missiles have this and use side thrusters for better precision and evasive maneuvers. Whether they also have fins that deploy in terminal phase is not CONFIRMED as different sources claim different things. I have studied the images and do agree that there is nothing visible that can be attributed to fins that can be deployed in terminal phase. Side thrusters as mentioned earlier are confirmed however.

Thats correct, similar approach is being followed, however because of lesser payload capability of Shaheen-II, it won't be possible to put MIRVs on it
Yup, the MIRV will most probable debut on Shaheen 3 but once done i wont be surprised if they also fit some Shaheen 1A systems with similar MIRVs

Yup, the MIRV will most probable debut on Shaheen 3 but once done i wont be surprised if they also fit some Shaheen 1A systems with similar MIRVs
A whole different set of modifications need to be made to the Shaheen series (II/III) to make them deliver MIRVs, which is why the MIRVed BM would look like a new system. No, Shaheen-IA has neither the payload capacity nor the geometrical parameters to be able to carry a MIRV bus.

Some corrections there, Shaheen-IA & Shaheen-II don't have any fins on the RV, and use thrusters instead. While the theoretical capability of altering trajectory is there, it can't be put to practice because of lack of onboard fuel for correction system.There is only enough to put the RV on the correct trajectory, and the TCS is jettisoned soon after (while the RV is still in ascent)..

Thrusters you are talking about are these ones , right .

untitled.JPG

Aren't they part of RV ?? How can you eject them ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom