What's new

Pakistan to pay back $500 mil to China: Dar

Look as an India i obviously will have no bias for any party...All i am saying is that a corrupt person who is good for economy is the next best choice....MMS is considered very honest and yet India literally lost a decade....Irrespective of loot(which no sane mind can justify) a stronger economy helps common Pakistani's...Now if you can get an ideal PM then nothing better...and no-one is saying he should not get flak for corruption...however in the same token he should get praise if Pakistan economy is doing better under him....no??
Sanity is not a trait prevalent in pakistan. My advice is to stop headbutting.

Well, surely, you'd agree that the most powerful player in Pakistan, the Army, can't be ignored. There's a reason why even your TV Talk shows focussed on the economy have a jarnail or Air Marshal or at least someone from the military in them.

I've see media from many countries and believe you me, Pakistani news media is THE ONLY news media that features armymen on almost every single topic under the sun, be it the economy or lack of rainfall.

I don't blame the news channels, of course. After all, they are ordered to peddle a point of view and the armymen are there for that specific purpose.
99% of them are ex army men a lot of those are there for giving their analysis (because anchors invite them) or are members of political parties so what is wrong in it? people like to hear opinions of both of them so what? and don't tell me your channels do not invite ex army men (@django) on your talk shows aka comedy shows.
That's what i was waiting to hear from you keep believing in conspiracy theories that your media is feeding you about the evooooool Pakistan army ISI and unki "Ghinouni SAJISHEIN"
Look as an India i obviously will have no bias for any party...All i am saying is that a corrupt person who is good for economy is the next best choice....MMS is considered very honest and yet India literally lost a decade....Irrespective of loot(which no sane mind can justify) a stronger economy helps common Pakistani's...Now if you can get an ideal PM then nothing better...and no-one is saying he should not get flak for corruption...however in the same token he should get praise if Pakistan economy is doing better under him....no??
Well you're right there too but the problem is this guy has lost respect, confidence and trust of majority of Pakistanis basically he has destroyed his image esp after panama leaks so even if by chance he do something good he ain't gonna get any appreciation except from his supporters funny thing is even they admit that he is a corrupt person. lol

Well you're right there too but the problem is this guy has lost respect, confidence and trust of majority of Pakistanis basically he has destroyed his image esp after panama leaks so even if by chance he do something good he ain't gonna get any appreciation except from his supporters funny thing is even they admit that he is a corrupt person. lol
:lol: .... anyways as said economic benefits are felt by people on the ground...news anchor, these so called experts are far far away from these people...look at all the international event where media let us down...Ever wonder why brexit and trump victory were such a shocker to all of us?? It is because media built a narrative which was far from reality....common man still vote for roti, kapda, makaan and doesn't give two hoots about how much worth Nawaz or for that matter anyone else is...

Nawaz's economic policy is to create dept liabilities for future generations to service present day liabilities. 10-15 years down the line this ponzi scheme is going to blow up unless Pakistan can grow its GDP 4-5 times and its tax base 50-60%.

"Pakistan pays back China" is trend of the future....
This news suggests that debt has been reduced...if Pakistan goes into circular debt then it can't be a good news...no?

Sanity is not a trait prevalent in pakistan. My advice is to stop headbutting.
:) ...well with due respect if not for discussion then what else could be the reason for us to be on this forum?

So whom do you prefer..an honest person without any impact on economy or a corrupt person with positive effect on economy? Ideally i want honest person with positive impact on economy...what do you think is the next best??
my friend if a person is not financially or morally corrupt he will surely improve the economy, people like nawaz always try to make money no matter how much the country suffers. Nawaz and Shabaz have no vision, they only build bridges and motorways, they don't improve hospitals because they won't get anything from there.

If $300 billion is brought back to Pakistan, each Pakistani will get around $15,000, thats like 15 Lakh rupees.

So whom do you prefer..an honest person without any impact on economy or a corrupt person with positive effect on economy? Ideally i want honest person with positive impact on economy...what do you think is the next best??

he is the PM of Pakistan with 2/3rd majority so clearly majority supports him, every country have nay sayers so does Pakistan. Some people insist a person who cant manage his family start managing their country, because he is honest, so they say..I yet have to find one honest person in Pakistan, everyone is corrupt in their capacity

my friend if a person is not financially or morally corrupt he will surely improve the economy, people like nawaz always try to make money no matter how much the country suffers. Nawaz and Shabaz have no vision, they only build bridges and motorways, they don't improve hospitals because they won't get anything from there.

If $300 billion is brought back to Pakistan, each Pakistani will get around $15,000, thats like 15 Lakh rupees.

are you out of your freaking mind, stop going to that paan shop

Nawaz is very good for Pakistan economy. Not sure why he is hated by most posters here.

Same Haseena in BD.
He isn't "very good" for the economy. He is just ok. Him and his party members(well almost all our politicians) are still corrupt.

Though he is much much better than Zardari and his PPP goons.

His approach is "sonay ke anday dene wali murghi ko zinda rakho, khilao pilao, takay sonay ka anda milta Rahe"

Zardari's approach was "sonay ke anday dene wali murghi ko kaat k ek hi dafa saray sonay ke anday nikaal lo"

The reason why he is hated is mostly due to his corruption and then there's fan boys of other parties who hate him bcuz their chosen party(and it's leader) are the saviors according to them.

The most important point to note and question to ask is whether this is because Pakistan's economy would grow so the total debt in % terms would obviously fall or is it because we would be paying it back.

Don't make comments about something you don't know. Do you know about Pakistani politics and economy?
Watch my video that i posted few years ago.

Last edited:

Debts increasing, exports are at a record low, no foreign policy, and most if not all civil departments are corrupt to the core. Tell me how Nawaz is good for the economy?

The current growth we are experiencing is primarily due to the fact that military ops have defeated terrorists, civil stability, and increased electrical supply (which I will credit him for), however whats stopping us from high growth such as 7-9% is corruption and bad governance. Recently companies like Disney have pulled manufacturing out of Pakistan quoting 'poor governance standards'.

$300 billion ? sure?
Thats about Gates ,Warren, Mark , Carlos and Ortega together.

Back
Top Bottom