What's new

Pakistan to overtake Britain as world's fifth largest nuclear power

I meant "more" toys.

Bigger deals. We made 30-50B in deals with China. We're getting 150 FC-20s and working on JF-17 with them.

No you din't..you signed MOUs.

Like what? Please elaborate.

Go to the economy forum. Plenty of discussion from Indians about things that don't effect India. Obviously I don't refer to all Indians when I say that.

Also, in real life as well. All that I know have at least decent knowledge on Pakistan-s internal affairs, even if they don't effect India.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Man, nevertheless. USA is still one of your biggest military ally.

Actually not really. It's merely out of necessity. Pakistanis don't consider US an ally, neither do Americans. As soon as the WoT ends, it'll be all over. We won't need or want them, and same vice versa for them.

Man, nevertheless. USA is still one of your biggest military ally.

like how?????

they have given us used f-16 while china gives us tot jfs anf j-10s, if US terrorist state is our biggest ally why they dont fullfill our needs completely such that we depend on china?? china gives us reactors, US doesnt, china gives us anzas US doesnt, china gives ud f22s with tot US doesnt, what kind of biggest military ally dude?? we get refuellers and awacs from china and ukraine us doesnt give us??

we provide them routes to afghanista, then they bomb us from there, kill our soldiers?? they gifted f-16 manufacture plant to turkey they didnt to us??

Go to the economy forum. Plenty of discussion from Indians about things that don't effect India. Obviously I don't refer to all Indians when I say that.

Also, in real life as well. All that I know have at least decent knowledge on Pakistan-s internal affairs, even if they don't effect India.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Actually not really. It's merely out of necessity. Pakistanis don't consider US an ally, neither do Americans. As soon as the WoT ends, it'll be all over. We won't need or want them, and same vice versa for them.

And likewise you guys have some members who post articles about India on a daily basis. I think you know who they are. :)

Regarding the US. Right now they are your ally, whether the common Pakistan considers them as one or not. The decision is in your government's hands. About the future, we can only speculate so let's not go down that road.

EDIT: @Hammy: So if China's your biggest ally, who's your second biggest? And, don't say Turkey. Your relationship with them is greatly exaggerated on this forum.

Their biggest ally has ruined their economy, their own economist can't get it through the public's head because they are blinded on military issues.

Boss why do you seem to get all worked up and stressing your self for ? tell your gov to reduce there Nukes then we can talk to our blinded gov & people how's that lets have this as a start other wise stop worrying about us simply. Now go rest and stop causing tensions here trolling is bad for your health :mod: :tdown:.

brother it's half of yours ... well of Pak's , since we both are proud americans :)

pakistani brothers congratulation on u r achievement. now work towards achieving the number one position. that is having the largest weapon stockpile in the world. then US will be second to u.

May be that will help the economy and u will be able to fight TTP with nuclear weapons.

Wonder some guys never realize that their rants are getting boring now. :rolleyes:

@Topic

i thought britain has nuclear triad!! does pakistan has that yet? until then you can not put pakistan ahead of britain irrespective of the number of warheads!!

Well Pakistan has land based Ballistic and Cruise missiles. We have Raad ALCM capable of delivering Nukes. Our F-16's also have the capability to deliver nukes. The very recent test of Babur Cruise Missile with round canisters was said to be part of Pakistan's naval variant of Babur. So according to the news and some good members we will achieve this capability soon if we haven't yet. :)

If that true then How much nuclear weapons Pakistan needs to secure its interest aren't the number enough now

If that true then How much nuclear weapons Pakistan needs to secure its interest aren't the number enough now

its obvious the numbers arent enough, they want to go ahead and be number one in the world. i just hope indian government doesnt adopt that philosophy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom