What's new

Pakistan to overtake Britain as world's fifth largest nuclear power

yeah like we need to nuke your coutry again :rofl::rofl::lol:

You wouldnot even if you wanted to..and considering you have little or no second strike capability..we might just be tempted to preempt you and take you out before you launch.;)

yeah like we need to nuke your coutry again :rofl::rofl::lol:

Nice contradiction there genius. If you won't need to nuke us again then why are you making more nukes?...

Oh wait I forgot you guys are the "protector of all muslims" and "Ummah concept" and you'll be nuking Israel next to free Palestinians etc. right?

You wouldnot even you wanted to..and considering you have little or no second strike capability..we might just be tempted to preempt you and take you out before you launch.;)

talk big when you missiles work :lol::lol: take us out before our launch :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Nice contradiction there genius. If you won't need to nuke us again then why are you making more nukes?...

Oh wait I forgot you guys are the "protector of all muslims" and "Ummah concept" and you'll be nuking Israel next to free Palestinians etc. right?

yes we will gift nukes to other countries and earn good cash, esp in the needy time :lol:

talk big when you missiles work :lol::lol: take us out before our launch :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

yes we will gift nukes to other countries and earn good cash, esp in the needy time :lol:

And then sulk like a dejected child when you don't get the same deals, toys etc. as us from you biggest ally.

they wouldnt work too, either :lol:, you need better pilots..

Considering you have not been able to win even a single war against Indian armed forces ..you are the one to talk.

We're enemies. I'm going to be wary of your military activity and you'll be wary of mine so don't give me this crap about us being obsessed with you. Your self-serving ego must be at dangerously high levels if it can convince you to believe that.

Dude, Indians show obsession with things in Pakistan that have nothing to do with India.

I meant "more" toys.

Bigger deals. We made 30-50B in deals with China. We're getting 150 FC-20s and working on JF-17 with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom