What's new

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

It's know fact India is support insurgencies in Baluchistan why can't you come out and fight? So stop with these stupid wet dreams.

From my point of view it was getting more territory and we were successful before your forces found out whats happening after 6 weeks, and we lost them cause of pressure other than that we had the territory in our hands, and you were only able to gain them after we left.

It has a question mark next to it, meaning it's not confirmed (it's only an online Indian fourmers wet dream). Also, know the role of F-16.

All over the forums every Indian is saying that they got lock-on on PAF F-16. While PAF F-16s are defensive AC. They are not allowed to fly out of the boundries of Pakistan & are only suppose to intercept the enemy if it flies inside Pakistan. So there is no chance ,according to PAF, that any IAF jet got lockon on F-16.

Take a look at the over-all conflict and you will see. Go analyze the reliability of their missiles, etc. You might not believe me but Key's who's served in the Army will give you a better sight into this.

Also, PAF planes aren't like the original MiG-21s, they are different just go and read about the different variants of the plane.

1. According to you the objective of the Kargil war was to "was getting more territory". At the end of the war did Pakistan succeed in getting this objective? If not how did it win the war? Dont tell me who lost more men, material etc. Wars are fought for a certain aim, if you cant attain your aim then you cant win the war.

2. Did you even bother to see the link I gave?

http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_327.shtml

Its from a neutral source and the question mark means that the unit (squadron) that the F-16 belongs to is unconfirmed. The letters are written in Violet meaning that it is a "damaged or close call entry". If it was unconfirmed it would be written in white.

What difference does it makes if F-16s can cross the border or not? Mig-29s are equipped with BVR missiles, cant they get a lock from across the border?

3. How much do you know about Mig-21s? Please read the thread I started about comparison of PAF F-7s and IAFs Mig-21s in the military aviation section.

Look at the pictures below for a IAF Mig-21FL from 1963 (Russian junk) and then below it a completely different PAF F-7 delivered almost forty years later in 2002.

52905b5d729f78700f9c97d85ffc59ee.jpg

ccb01006dd3490b7facc3a9ac61fd589.jpg

Notice how the F-7 is "different" :rofl:

1. According to you the objective of the Kargil war was to "was getting more territory". At the end of the war did Pakistan succeed in getting this objective? If not how did it win the war? Dont tell me who lost more men, material etc. Wars are fought for a certain aim, if you cant attain your aim then you cant win the war.

How do you know that Pakistans aim was getting more land? Our aim was to kill some soldiers and test Indian Armys capability, and it was done. Let me tell you something. We shot them on the heads. :woot:

In addition to that. A war doesn't have one goal. There are many goals and if you achieve most of them. Consider it a win.

What difference does it makes if F-16s can cross the border or not? Mig-29s are equipped with BVR missiles, cant they get a lock from across the border?

This was well tested before in actual wars. We all know how the Russian equipment performs against the American technology.

3. How much do you know about Mig-21s? Please read the thread I started about comparison of PAF F-7s and IAFs Mig-21s in the military aviation section.

Look at the pictures below for a IAF Mig-21FL from 1963 (Russian junk) and then below it a completely different PAF F-7 delivered almost forty years later in 2002.

Notice how the F-7 is "different" :rofl:

Whats the difference between IAF Mig-21s and PAF F-7s is that. PAF F-7s dont have the title of being flying coffins. Also the avionics of those fighter jets including weaponry is on way par. Plus, learn when BVR is used and how it is used, and later come back and say that Migs are upgraded with BVR. Also what radar does the Migs use?

@ Fishbed,

you just posting me pictures of the planes that doesn't prove the difference of the planes. What's inside matters, and tell me what was the original source of this so called lock-on? And how would Indian's know it was F-16s knowing Mirage-3s were also in air (Inside our territory). If it's an original Indian source take it with a pinch of salt, since you side is known for making bogus claims. Similar to the one soldiers getting paid low and shooting their superiors. :rofl:

And if you knew how BVRs worked you wouldn't be talking out your behind, Head-on range will be different if F-16s didn't do evasive maneuvers, etc. Their are certain ranges you have to fire it to get results. Even though F-7s lack a capable BVR (Since we have limited), their are still ways to get behind a BVR plane, etc...

Dont tell me what i know and what i dont. You recieved not to friendly response because of your bullshit in this thread and the other threads. Kindly stop it or you know what will happen.

Regards. WebMaster

@ Fishbed,

you just posting me pictures of the planes that doesn't prove the difference of the planes. What's inside matters, and tell me what was the original source of this so called lock-on? And how would Indian's know it was F-16s knowing Mirage-3s were also in air (Inside our territory). If it's an original Indian source take it with a pinch of salt, since you side is known for making bogus claims. Similar to the one soldiers getting paid low and shooting their superiors. :rofl:

And if you knew how BVRs worked you wouldn't be talking out your behind, Head-on range will be different if F-16s didn't do evasive maneuvers, etc. Their are certain ranges you have to fire it to get results.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

I am getting a headache saying the same thing again and again.
Please read the thread PAF F-7s and IAF Mig-21s if you want a comparison
Here is the link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=4769

In 1955 the Mig-21 was capable of carrying short range AAMs and 52 years later PAF F-7s only carry short range AAMs. Huge progress transforming "Russian Junk" into Super-Duper Fighters!:yahoo:

Please dont ask me again about this:undecided:

How do you know that Pakistans aim was getting more land? Our aim was to kill some soldiers and test Indian Armys capability, and it was done. Let me tell you something. We shot them on the heads. :woot:

Lol@U. Thats why we had to bury your soldiers,Since you didnt even have the heart to take back your dead.enough said
MiG-21's are coffins, Ever looked at the sortie rate, F-7's have to fly to crash..Atleast we Fly.lol

Lol@U. Thats why we had to bury your soldiers,Since you didnt even have the heart to take back your dead.enough said
MiG-21's are coffins, Ever looked at the sortie rate, F-7's have to fly to crash..Atleast we Fly.lol

I have heard this line over and over again.

We dont care. Simple as that. Welcome to the Army.

Also just for the intelligence..

Soldiers were taken back and some just remained there because it wasn't feasible to take them back because the bodies were there for a long time, so it was asked that they respectfully bury them as a part of a duty.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

I am getting a headache saying the same thing again and again.
Please read the thread PAF F-7s and IAF Mig-21s if you want a comparison
Here is the link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=4769

In 1955 the Mig-21 was capable of carrying short range AAMs and 52 years later PAF F-7s only carry short range AAMs. Huge progress transforming "Russian Junk" into Super-Duper Fighters!:yahoo:

Please dont ask me again about this:undecided:

Dude I have it from an excellent source that your conceptions about the F-7 are wrong.....No one said they are "super duper", but they have been improved. BVR as well as aerodynamic changes.

Unfortunately it doesn't have a URL. So as Adux is fond of saying Sleep well in your convictions we prefer it that way:lol:

Dude I have it from an excellent source that your conceptions about the F-7 are wrong.....No one said they are "super duper", but they have been improved. BVR as well as aerodynamic changes.

Unfortunately it doesn't have a URL. So as Adux is fond of saying Sleep well in your convictions we prefer it that way:lol:

What are you talking about? I am trying to refute PakSniper who says "During war time Russian planes didn't prove anything" and "You should learn somethings, before opening your mouth or you would end up like other MiG planes."

He(PakSniper) and Webmaster thinks all Russian planes are junk!:disagree:

What are you talking about? I am trying to refute PakSniper who says "During war time Russian planes didn't prove anything" and "You should learn somethings, before opening your mouth or you would end up like other MiG planes."

He thinks all Russian planes are junk!:disagree:

Fair enough. Then I retract the tone of my post.........

Webmaster,
If I say say PAF is scared or you dont know much about a topic, then I get a warning. if some other members use language far worse than that its ok (like pulling things out your ***....). Is there some type of bias against certain members I should know about?

Dude obviously the nature of this kind of forum tends to create certain heat amongst it's members. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated then please do feel free to msg one of the admins and plead your case. I can assure you it will treated fairly. Several Pak member have also received such warnings.

Dude obviously the nature of this kind of forum tends to create certain heat amongst it's members. If you feel that you have been unfairly treated then please do feel free to msg one of the admins and plead your case. I can assure you it will treated fairly. Several Pak member have also received such warnings.

Thanks for the advice:)

Fishbed is a banned member of Pakistan Defence, this is his another account.

Back
Top Bottom