What's new

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

Yes, muslims are the centre point of Israeli policies. As they have started the enmity with their illegal and forced existence as a country in the heart of middle esat.

Actually it is thier land, they bought it and they conqured it. This is how the world has worked right from its begining....so tough luck

On the other hand Hindus (Say RSS lobby which is the dominent force in the bureaucracy and upper castes) don't like the existence of muslims in India particularly as we have seen again and again in 60+ yrs of anti muslim riots history in India and of Pakistan (Again a muslim country seperated from India) generally.

Ahh, the poor innocent muslim; they never riot or kill. Take a long n deep at the mirror

So it provide them the common plateform to work together.
Regarding the Palestinian leadership they don't have any power or military with them so they can just go the direction the wind folws. So don't take there support that seriously. They even can't say anything regarding the relations some Arab nations have with Israel but the Palestinians don't like. We can understand their situation

That is all you can conjure up; "you can understand their situation"....lol
if they arent important, then dont equate palestine to kashmir.

India is a secular country
To me thats the joke of the century...:rofl:
Love the way India propagates the image of being secular when the government and the entire society is dominated by hindu culture and values.

...which supports both Israel and Palestine. Ever wondered why all palestine's leaders supports india; wonder why they do for a "anti" muslim india..
Leadership is not the voice of comon man, I wonder if comon man is even aware of close Indo-Lsrael ties. :rolleyes:

Love the way India propagates the image of being secular when the government and the entire society is dominated by hindu culture and values.

Please do tell me an alternate form of culture that will prop out of nowhere in a country which has 800 million hindu's. Atleast this culture is quite harmless, which for some wierd reason allows polygamy and lots other preps to their minority community

Leadership is not the voice of comon man, I wonder if comon man is even aware of close Indo-Lsrael ties. :rolleyes:

I dont see anything wrong with Israel, but i am a RSS sevak...right

I am amused by the fact that most threads; regardless of the subject; degrade into a Hindu verses Muslim or India verses Pakistan contest. While it makes an interesting read specially the "Repartees" from the the Hon Indian members, Faiz Ahmad Faiz has aptly said

" Aur bhi gham hain zamaney mein mohabbat ke sewa"

Meaning there are worries in the world other than those due to unrequited love!!

This is a very important hread about hi-tech AD system for Pakistan, let us get back to it please.

No lady love, you muslims arent that important, that you are present in every conspiracy theory and everytime when the world chugs it has something to do with you guys, it doesnt....:angel:
India is a secular country, which supports both Israel and Palestine. Ever wondered why all palestine's leaders supports india; wonder why they do for a "anti" muslim india..

You are right. Palestinians never registered a protest when the Israeli PM visited India. The israelis went one step further and said that they did not mind India taking a different stance from Israel on Palestine. It was only the Communist Party which protested the visit.

Regards

Back to the topic lets hope the system which Pakistan finally gets from China is followed by TOT

Iinteresting read specially the "Repartees" from the the Hon Indian members, .

I dont think we are the one's who make it hindu's v/s muslims. Somehow in Pakistan ,Islam is mainstream politics while in India it is not.
I have had enough off taking bashing from members; while the admins did nothing, i rather give back than take this constant "i am evil-yindo" talk.

Love the way India propagates the image of being secular when the government and the entire society is dominated by hindu culture and values

Hindus make up the majority of the society i.e roughly 80%. Isnt it natural that you see such a break up in all facets of this country? Whether that be education, bureaucracy, defence forces, legal set up, politics etc etc.

What does India gain by calling itself a 'secular state'. The plaudits that is showered on us being a secular country might be music to our ears but that doesnt change the ground reality. We could have easily said ours is a 'hindustan' and did away with the muslims,christians,budhists,jains and jews. We didnt. Its difficult to manage a secular state esepcially if its as diverse as India's where there are more than '000 dialects another 000 castes. But still we have grown, we have withstood enormous pressure. We arnt perfect or anywhere close to it, but still we continue our struggle to achieve it. But still we are looked upon as a country that holds tremendous potential.

Sadly our neighbours fail to acknowldge this. And more over a country who chose to have exculsive country for one faith doesnt hold any moral ground to accuse us of our failures to achieve ' total secularism'. We are atleast trying where you have failed to create a peacefull land for one faith.

You know what i find funny about pakistan,

It was a country formed for minorites, so they can escape the perscution of the hindu majority,
but when those minorities got their country, the majority in those minorities took over control became and did exactly what they feared from the hindu majority, while the hindu-majority never did what they were accused off. 11% population of minorites to 3%, that when the population is increasing, talk about systematic genocide.

Okay ladies, cut it off and back to the topic.

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

Thanks!

So whats the radar horizon of the new SAM's gentlemen against low-cruisers ;)

horizon can be pushed away by using techniques, horizon also depends upon the RCS of the thing, the altitude of the thing and the height of the radar centre.

The very reason a highly efficient subsonic cruise missile in naval battle can be detected only around 30 kms to 50 kms if it a sea hugging missile, For that, extreme high probability of detection (Pd) and extreme low false alarm (Pfa) rate enables your safe trip home.

When it comes to above horizon targets, aka fighters etc, then the rule of thumb applies that is If your missiles has some 15Km range then the rule of thumb is ready for engagement at 30km, target conformation at 60Km, sustained situational awareness 120Km.

Back
Top Bottom