What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

no body in PN use internet i think lolz three ships and never seen a guy with laptop or computer . F-22P is huge ship its not whats look like small .even C-802 are damn fat much more then we seen in images . new chopper was so cool and agusta is really nice inside but small places to move sleep eat sit inside agusta-90b .

According to Express News nuclear submarine stood first in priority list of Pakistan Navy

goooooooood

musharaf said we have the ability to develop N sub in 2006 i guess

bt nothing as of yet so far

It has been reported earlier as well ....
It is believed that Pakistan have already progressed alot in it as if you may remember it was reported in 2006 that Pakistan have completed it nuclear marine propulsion system .... but funds were not provided to complete the project

Somehow , this means that work on Ghauri 3 and Shaheen 3 is also progressing well ...

We had heard rumours about it in the past.... new frm 2008............... also its flashing on ARY NEWS channel... Pak will produce an indigenous sub involving PAKISTANI ENGINEERS N SCIENTISTS... it will take around a minimum of 5 for completion.....Making Pakistan a member of a selected few countries with the capability to produce N.subs...Pak navy right now operates 5 traditional subs.....
CONGRATS BROTHERS...

What a joke, one nuclear submarine project will cost more than the 2 times whole defence budget of Pakistan and requires years of research. India was only able to build such submarines after years of training with Russian subs and billions of dollars. Just because India makes something doesnt mean that Pakistan can also, please provide some credible proof or else this is just a troll. I have been hearing this garbage for a long time.
hahahhahah a massage from PN to you we will never open all of our card in front of enemy .and nation should not feel scared of IN . i was with PN many hours today .they never give a damn to india or anyone .after i meet them visit them i am in confidence now unlike before i feel always bad abut navy.they have sure project and nuclear sub is not more then nuclear bomb FYI .they already working on it .i will never open this news but its media braking it so not my fault .he said work on papers started and important things wee need for it we got already with agusta TOT now few needed .PN is not silly force as we think .

What a joke, one nuclear submarine project will cost more than the 2 times whole defence budget of Pakistan and requires years of research. India was only able to build such submarines after years of training with Russian subs and billions of dollars. Just because India makes something doesnt mean that Pakistan can also, please provide some credible proof or else this is just a troll. I have been hearing this garbage for a long time.
dont worry it will be fine . take sleeping pills for tonight :tup:
18004850_995224.png

indian n subs has continiously caught PN attention

musharaf said we got the capability of ddveloping a nuclear submarine based reactor

after that the most complex part is done

SOMEBODY IS BURNIN ....:mamba:

Dnt worry abt the funds... as for the credibility of the news... if u have a satelite dish... switch on a Pakistani news channel....:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom