What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

I read in a news paper that, with 1000 kg weight it has a range of 750 KM, but can strike targets at longer range too.
The real purpose of the test was the validation of a ballistic missile, three tube MLV.

Ok, if you say opportunity its fine.. however, what Pakistan needs is more diplomatic muscle, see NK did a test and the world went into convolutions but Pakistan did not elicit that response.. if you can achieve an independence then this opportunity hunting will be less burden for you guys..

Either you don't live in this world or you don't have any idea about world affairs. Today - if a Pakistani farts west amplify it as this will blow them.

Either you don't live in this world or you don't have any idea about world affairs. Today - if a Pakistani farts west amplify it as this will blow them.
Dude, that is the exact reason I said that you guys need more diplomatic muscle so that the fart remains a harmless fart except for the people around not the nations around...

I was actually putting the point that Pakistan can avoid the amplification if it does some work diplomatically... maybe your skin is too thick to understand.. I have enough idea about the world affairs, do not need lessons from some country and countrymen who could not have done worse in the world affairs for their country..

Dude, that is the exact reason I said that you guys need more diplomatic muscle so that the fart remains a harmless fart except for the people around not the nations around...

I was actually putting the point that Pakistan can avoid the amplification if it does some work diplomatically... maybe your skin is too thick to understand.. I have enough idea about the world affairs, do not need lessons from some country and countrymen who could not have done worse in the world affairs for their country..

You really don't have any Idea of World Affairs and what's happening other than in India - I am sure about it now.

Ok, if you say opportunity its fine.. however, what Pakistan needs is more diplomatic muscle, see NK did a test and the world went into convolutions but Pakistan did not elicit that response.. if you can achieve an independence then this opportunity hunting will be less burden for you guys..

Why are you comparing Pk with NK ??? NK has a different situation, they do things through blackmail to get aid or concessions from west since they japan, s.korea, US are threatened by NK's aggressive behavior which is more like NK is ready for a war, while we have no one to threaten to nor we want concessions from anyone.

Kindly be more rational when comparing Pak to NK, but are different countries with different regional environments.

Why are you comparing Pk with NK ??? NK has a different situation, they do things through blackmail to get aid or concessions from west since they japan, s.korea, US are threatened by NK's aggressive behavior which is more like NK is ready for a war, while we have no one to threaten to nor we want concessions from anyone.

Kindly be more rational when comparing Pak to NK, but are different countries with different regional environments.

The exact reason I compared Pakistan to Nk were they are incomparable.. a test by them is too bad but for you its just about an opportunity.. You guys are better off much better and you can improve that position by actually playing nice diplomatically.. and when time will be right you will need no opportunity shackles to test your missiles... hope even loveicon understand that im actually not comparing NK and PAK.. gosh!!! I actually was thinking how Pakistan can come out of the opportunity shackles...

You really don't have any Idea of World Affairs and what's happening other than in India - I am sure about it now.
Read my post above and if you still do not understand you can put your head in Ice...

The exact reason I compared Pakistan to Nk were they are incomparable.. a test by them is too bad but for you its just about an opportunity.. You guys are better off much better and you can improve that position by actually playing nice diplomatically.. and when time will be right you will need no opportunity to test your missiles... hope even loveicon understand that im actually not comparing NK and PAK.. gosh!!! I actually was thinking how Pakistan can come out of the opportunity shackles...

Read my post above and if you still do not understand you can put your head in Ice...

Good God - how i missed the gems hidden in your post. Take Care & be safe

Shaheen 1A
On 25 April 2012, Pakistan successfully test-launched an upgraded Shaheen I called Shaheen 1A. Like the US naming of the Pershing 1 and 1A, Pakistan has named both missiles as Shaheen 1 and 1A respectively. The features of the Shaheen 1A are similar to the United States MGM-31 Pershing 1A. The military said in a statement that the Shaheen 1A is a medium-range ballistic missile.[5] It is an improved version of the Shaheen 1 with better accuracy and double the range of its predecessor.[6]

The Pakistani military initially did not publicly reveal the range of the missile which lead to media speculation of the true range of the missile. The missile is also equipped with maneuverable reentry vehicle warheads designed to evade missile defense systems, he said.[7] The speed of the Shaheen 1A also provides an extremely high impact speed for nearby targets, enabling it to avoid any anti-ballistic missile defenses that may develop in the immediate region. A western official in Islamabad mentioned that the Shaheen 1A missile seems to have an improved ability to strike at its targets. It also has a more powerful engine, which means that it travels at scramjet speeds and can strike at longer distances than Shaheen-1.[8]

On 25th April 2012, the ISPR revealed more information about the missile. The missile weight is approximately 10,000 kg, slightly heavier than its predecessor and can carry either a single 1000kg warhead or be MIRVed with between 3 to 5 nuclear warheads weighing between 200-300 kg each.[9] In addition, the Shaheen IA primarily contains sophisticated automated refueling and advanced stealth technology features that were not present in its previous version to avoid detections from radars. Even Pakistani radars could not track the missile after it was launched. All three Shaheen missiles, Shaheen I, Shaheen 1A and Shaheen II are reportedly equipped with the latest PSAC (Post-Separation Attitude Correction) system. This is a unique feature which consists of small thrusters that can adjust the warhead trajectory for greater accuracy and evading anti-ballistic missile defence systems. The features of the missile could also serve as a testbed of features which could be implemented on the yet to be deployed Shaheen III which could potentially have a range of 4500km

Shaheen 1A
On 25 April 2012, Pakistan successfully test-launched an upgraded Shaheen I called Shaheen 1A. Like the US naming of the Pershing 1 and 1A, Pakistan has named both missiles as Shaheen 1 and 1A respectively. The features of the Shaheen 1A are similar to the United States MGM-31 Pershing 1A. The military said in a statement that the Shaheen 1A is a medium-range ballistic missile.[5] It is an improved version of the Shaheen 1 with better accuracy and double the range of its predecessor.[6]

The Pakistani military initially did not publicly reveal the range of the missile which lead to media speculation of the true range of the missile. The missile is also equipped with maneuverable reentry vehicle warheads designed to evade missile defense systems, he said.[7] The speed of the Shaheen 1A also provides an extremely high impact speed for nearby targets, enabling it to avoid any anti-ballistic missile defenses that may develop in the immediate region. A western official in Islamabad mentioned that the Shaheen 1A missile seems to have an improved ability to strike at its targets. It also has a more powerful engine, which means that it travels at scramjet speeds and can strike at longer distances than Shaheen-1.[8]

On 25th April 2012, the ISPR revealed more information about the missile. The missile weight is approximately 10,000 kg, slightly heavier than its predecessor and can carry either a single 1000kg warhead or be MIRVed with between 3 to 5 nuclear warheads weighing between 200-300 kg each.[9] In addition, the Shaheen IA primarily contains sophisticated automated refueling and advanced stealth technology features that were not present in its previous version to avoid detections from radars. Even Pakistani radars could not track the missile after it was launched. All three Shaheen missiles, Shaheen I, Shaheen 1A and Shaheen II are reportedly equipped with the latest PSAC (Post-Separation Attitude Correction) system. This is a unique feature which consists of small thrusters that can adjust the warhead trajectory for greater accuracy and evading anti-ballistic missile defence systems. The features of the missile could also serve as a testbed of features which could be implemented on the yet to be deployed Shaheen III which could potentially have a range of 4500km

If this is true then, :yahoo:

Grerat, Can anyone point out the stealth features?

ISPR should end confusion and reveal the range of the missile as far as long range missiles are concerned we know that Pakistan is working on them and hope Pakistan reveals them soon to

ISPR should end confusion and reveal the range of the missile as far as long range missiles are concerned we know that Pakistan is working on them and hope Pakistan reveals them soon to

Pakistan Test Fire Shaheeh 1-A
Specifications:
Shaheen 1-A (MIRV) / Stealth
Speed: 16 mach (possible scramjet type engine)
Range: 1500 KMS Max
Payload: Nuclear 3 warheads / HE 5 warheads
Platform Mobile / Underground Silo / Fast attack ships
Guidance: Terminal / Post sepration / GPS

Breaking News
Pakistan have no plan for ICBM and this is for your info that shaheen 3 is ICBM with range more then 5500 Kms. With better egine and feul Pakistan Already increase the range of Shaheen 1-A 1500 kms & Shaheen 2-A range of 3500 to 4000 Kms with 5 mirv nuclear and 8 non-nuclear warheads if they feel they test only upgraded Shaheen 2 missile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom