What's new

Pakistan team to probe reported China fasting ban

Anyone has any doubts over what this team would conclude? :lol:

Millions of tourists visit China every year, and they blog about it while they are visiting. You are very welcome to come as well.

It makes no sense to ban fasting, it can't even be done. Can we put a police officer on every person during breakfast/lunch/dinner and force them to eat if they are not hungry?

Ludicrous.

Anyone has any doubts over what this team would conclude? :lol:
halal-certified.jpg

China asks Pakistan to come...Pakistani team went there....! End of story...!
Why are Indian Arses are* on fire? Can anyone explain?
Some Indians are Muslims too. The larger news of banning fasting during the the Holy Month will be taken with utmost seriousness by them.

On a side note. I think this is an internal machination by both countries to ensure people in Pakistan don't harm Chinese interests within Pakistan on the basis of religion. We all know what the mad mullahs can do.

**FUTURE** It wont take long for the Mullahs to raise a battle cry against China and all things Chinese. If there ever was a Kafir & Haram nation as per the interpretation of Islam by these Mullahs. It is China.
If they don't the World can be sure who controls the strings otherwise and uses them to play the Islam khatre mein hai card.

Wait and watch.

China approached Pakistan.. Pakistan dont interfere in China's affairs..

Maybe China want end of western propaganda thats why they ask Muslim nation Pakistan to check itself and then report.. but i dont think many will believe only Pakistani report bcoz we are friend and ally of China.. China should involve Saudi, Turks and Iranian too..

No feel any one really belive eveb Gulf nations..If any Muslim nation which in trustworthy, then China should have invited modern Muslim nations like Indonesia/Bangladesh or Iran kind of nations.

RSS is a nation builder. The greatestforce which help India come out of any natural disaster.
I'm sure you huys cannot have such an noble organization.

Are you sure about that? If RSS is such a noble organization then I'm very happy we do not have that type of org. here in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom