What's new

Pakistan Succesful Test Fired Hatf-VIII Ra'ad ALCM

my bad , i though it was a recent test .
It was a recent test but we got our first nuke in 1998. India got its own in 1974. Israel too has nuclear weapons. When you are told to give up nuclear weapons you should point that out. Also you should point out that US is sitting on the largest stockpile and is the only nation to have used a nuclear weapon.

Do you believe Iranian diplomacy is weak and Iran is too isolated? For example in the UN neither China or Russia used its veto in defence of tehran when sanctions were being launched. I think what Iran needs badly right now is some friends.

Also don't worry, some members are grouchy towards mullahcracies so they are a little aggressive. Just ignore them. I would actually say my country behaves as a satellite state for America and yours is a theocracy which makes building relations difficult. But I believe the ummah should unite. Iran was the first country to accept Pakistan as an independent state despite being a neighbor.

It was a recent test but we got our first nuke in 1998. India got its own in 1974. Israel too has nuclear weapons. When you are told to give up nuclear weapons you should point that out. Also you should point out that US is sitting on the largest stockpile and is the only nation to have used a nuclear weapon.

Do you believe Iranian diplomacy is weak and Iran is too isolated? For example in the UN neither China or Russia used its veto in defence of tehran when sanctions were being launched. I think what Iran needs badly right now is some friends.

Also don't worry, some members are grouchy towards mullahcracies so they are a little aggressive. Just ignore them. I would actually say my country behaves as a satellite state for America and yours is a theocracy which makes building relations difficult. But I believe the ummah should unite. Iran was the first country to accept Pakistan as an independent state despite being a neighbor.

I admit to being anti Iranian here in the past however after looking at the situation and re-evaluating my stance I have come to the conclusion Iranians are good people. Whatever has happened in the past has happened.

Pakistan must build friendly relations with their neighbor and look ahead. All effort must be given to this.

well bro , its complicated . we have a famous saying regarding foreign policy from Imam Khomeini the founder of IRI :

"Neither west , nor east !" thats why iran today has an independent foreign policy . after some vetoes by Russians and chinese , they started to ask for favors in return , U know , financial favors , political favors and so forth ...

iran refused to be their puppet , so they retracted all their support to apparently get back on iran . well they did , and we never forget these things .

Also , West offered them lots of things ...... now russia , which is under sanctions right now , is starting to get closer to iran again . well , shame on us if we fall for the same trap again :lol:

we did not make a revolution just to stop being US puppet and start being russia and china's puppet ! we are an independent , progressive nation for god's sake with 7000 yrs of history .

just remember : there is absolutely no "friend" in foreign policy unless its an ideological one like the almost-failed "umma" concept that you are talking about . let me give you the example of Pakistan-china or Iran-china . like they dumped iran back in 2007 , they can dump you in a matter of seconds as well !!! never rely on any country but yourselves !

thats our slogan .

well bro , its complicated . we have a famous saying regarding foreign policy from Imam Khomeini the founder of IRI :

"Neither west , nor east !" thats why iran today has an independent foreign policy . after some vetoes by Russians and chinese , they started to ask for favors in return , U know , financial favors , political favors and so forth ...

iran refused to be their puppet , so they retracted all their support to apparently get back on iran . well they did , and we never forget these things .

Also , West offered them lots of things ...... now russia , which is under sanctions right now , is starting to get closer to iran again . well , shame on us if we fall for the same trap again :lol:

we did not make a revolution just to stop being US puppet and start being russia and china's puppet ! we are an independent , progressive nation for god's sake with 7000 yrs of history .

just remember : there is absolutely no "friend" in foreign policy unless its an ideological one like the almost-failed "umma" concept that you are talking about . let me give you the example of Pakistan-china or Iran-china . like they dumped iran back in 2007 , they can dump you in a matter of seconds as well !!! never rely on any country but yourselves !

thats our slogan .

It is perhaps this independence, particularly in foreign policy which I have admired as a 12 year old kid. I have never seen an Iran throughout my life bowing down to anyone, be it a superpower. Stay here and keep posting. The staff and mods here, Hakan and tm are doing a good job of keeping bad posts off.

You are right and statistics too prove your foreign policy right. Iran in all of the muslim states has the highest research and development spending. the highest in the muslim world. The r&d tends to be very low in muslim countries but Iran is trying to build its planes, missiles and components on its own. Its hard but you are certainly giving it a try. I do think however that we muslims are still 50 years behind from the west. We need to bridge this gap if we are to survive.

think however that we muslims are still 50 years behind from the west. We need to bridge this gap if we are to survive.
well that again is our fault , instead of working together we are killing each other

Ummah concept is a the most amazing concept ever , if implicated . but we'll never be able to even get close to it , due to the poisonous mentality that has been injected to the brains of our least educated part of society .

Tnx again for your nice comments

But you are not.

Well now that you mustered the courage to accept your condition... i hope you calm down with the jingoism too... :)

It is perhaps this independence, particularly in foreign policy which I have admired as a 12 year old kid. I have never seen an Iran throughout my life bowing down to anyone, be it a superpower. Stay here and keep posting. The staff and mods here, Hakan and tm are doing a good job of keeping bad posts off.

You are right and statistics too prove your foreign policy right. Iran in all of the muslim states has the highest research and development spending. the highest in the muslim world. The r&d tends to be very low in muslim countries but Iran is trying to build its planes, missiles and components on its own. Its hard but you are certainly giving it a try. I do think however that we muslims are still 50 years behind from the west. We need to bridge this gap if we are to survive.

Pak had cold tested nukes in 83...

Well now that you mustered the courage to accept your condition... i hope you calm down with the jingoism too... :)

Now you are trolling, you failed to counter me with technical details with radars and telemetry. Brought ISI and its adventures in India. Started absurd arguments... well I am not a looser like your failed state.

If you have any shame left, let's discuss the technical details and counter me with that. But before that Go and read post #351 #358 #342

Now you are trolling, you failed to counter me with technical details with radars and telemetry. Brought ISI and its adventures in India. Started absurd arguments... well I am not a looser like your failed state.

If you have any shame left, let's discuss the technical details and counter me with that. But before that Go and read post #351 #358 #342

I failed.. i have no shame? :lol:

Go whine more..

I admit to being anti Iranian here in the past however after looking at the situation and re-evaluating my stance I have come to the conclusion Iranians are good people. Whatever has happened in the past has happened.

Pakistan must build friendly relations with their neighbor and look ahead. All effort must be given to this.

Hi,

Pakistan must maintain a good relationship with iran but from a distance---. Iranians are indeed good people---wonderful people----I knew and befriended a few Iranian students in college----.

Their problem is that they VISION---. They have no understanding and concept of tactics and tactical maneuvering---they have done too much damage to the cause of Iran by their rhetoric and speech.

The Followers of the Sons of Ali can't even follow the saying of Ali----- " A bird gets trapped by its feathers---A man by His TONGUE "-----.

At times I have wondered----so much damage to the cause of Iran and Islam by the Iranians over the last 36 years for just blasting ou thru their mouths for no good reason----.

And I have thought about it----are these people their own enemies---and if they are---then for what reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom