What's new

Pakistan Succesful Test Fired Hatf-VIII Ra'ad ALCM

You people just don't have clue of Modern Naval warfare or you just post for troll?? IN knows that to block Pakistani ports they can't do 1971 type blockade due to which new doctrine is to stay away from ports and block sea line in deep water where PN is not good due to small number of surface assets, here air assets and sub surface assets comes into play of PN & PAF and here IN will need more then 30 Mig-29Ks and there range not good if they are operating near Somalia or Yemen or Gulf of Aden.

Oh Please, we have every Idea what modern warfare is. But it can only be fought that way should the opponent be having 21st century warfare capabilities. Now tell me what does Pakistan have in its arsenal that can Stop Indian Navy in a crisis other than luck and the advantage of home?

Oh Please, we have every Idea what modern warfare is. But it can only be fought that way should the opponent be having 21st century warfare capabilities. Now tell me what does Pakistan have in its arsenal that can Stop Indian Navy in a crisis other than luck and the advantage of home?

I hope IN & IAF are full of people like you, because if people like you are in charge who needs enemy. :D

I hope IN & IAF are full of people like you, because if people like you are in charge who needs enemy. :D

Arrey bhai!! You and I are internet warriors who have nothing better to do than what we are best at doing... Kyon taang ladathe ho yar!!!

Arrey bhai!! You and I are internet warriors who have nothing better to do than what we are best at doing... Kyon taang ladathe ho yar!!!

Do you have any type of defense related back ground? have you even worked for few months in a defense organization even as a civilian??

Do you have any type of defense related back ground? have you even worked for few months in a defense organization even as a civilian??

I dont to be frank!! But that does not mean I dont do my research.

I dont to be frank!! But that does not mean I dont do my research.

Doing research is good, but if one has worked in MoD or any other department related to it even as a Civilian he/she understands military issues much better about his/her country.

Doing research is good, but if one has worked in MoD or any other department related to it even as a Civilian he/she understands military issues much better about his/her country.

True, but if that were the case a forum for debate is not required at all.

Butt hurt ? :lol:

You are.

What Indians can't digest is that Ra'ad can hit targets at sea with range of 350 km, it is stealthy and subsonic and will be very deadly against any adversary and they can't understand that IAF can't do much for IN if they try to block Gawadar port or sea line near Yemen. PN & PAF combined can keep Gawadar port and sea lines open in a short war of a month or so.

1.Raad isnt an Anti Ship CM,Pakistan is yet to develop such a missile.
2.The so called stealth characterstics are common to all AshCMs
3.Subsonic will prove to be a disadvantage
4.PAFs delivery systems cannot match INs Mig 29 K flying with AEW&C support.
5.IAF too have a maritime strike squadron to keep PN at bay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom