What's new

Pakistan SSG Commandos Rank in the World

Well, due to best intelligence support.

What india has to do here in this thread??

If it comes down to including Asian SFs in this so-called list, it's funny to see SSG and not Para

Well, due to best intelligence support.

U think MI5/6 are better than CIA and the other yankee spooks?

Dude, the US has got the fcuking Queen's telephone tapped and there ain't shit anyone can do about it even if they know.

Well done, SSG!

Interesting statment about the French Operation in 1979 to clear out the Iranian terrorists. Three of them ''briefly'' (what about the others?) converted to Islam. WOW! How do you ''briefly'' become a Muslim? Firstly, i thought it was Pakistan's SSG who went in, not the French!!

''...Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979. Due to the prohibition on non-Muslims entering the holy city a team of three GIGN commandos ''briefly'' converted to Islam before helping the Saudi armed forces to plan the recapture of the mosque.''

The list is obviously the other way round...however it still doesn't make any sense and is clearly made by an
amateur or some person with obvious bias.

It is a list of what, exactly? Military special forces? Police-controlled counter-terrorism units? The list maker
can't seem to make up his mind or is not even aware of the difference between the two.

As a layman, India's Paras clearly got a much bigger, better track record than SSG or any other Asian SF
for that matter....and ofcourse a much wider area of operations & experience.

Your hatred is blinding you as usual. Nothing new! Keep ranting and see what happens!

ssg.JPG

The 9 most elite special forces in the world | Business Insider

The British SAS are the best hands down, no competition.

lol, what have they done in the past 10 years to qualify for the "best"??? You got to have active mission profile and tons of combat effectiveness to measure the capability.

IMO, If I was to rate special forces, the US Special Forces (such as the SEALs) would come on the top, followed by the SSG and Israeli special forces. All three of these have plenty of actual combat experience over the last decade. Both Pakistani and Israeli special forces training programs have a lot of the US training components.

lol, what have they done in the past 10 years to qualify for the "best"??? You got to have active mission profile and tons of combat effectiveness to measure the capability.

IMO, If I was to rate special forces, the US Special Forces (such as the SEALs) would come on the top, followed by the SSG and Israeli special forces. All three of these have plenty of actual combat experience over the last decade. Both Pakistani and Israeli special forces training programs have a lot of the US training components.

Exactly my thoughts and dito the way i would have rated, the problem is people now a days judge the special forces by the fancy equipment they carry and fancy masks or call of duty type shit they wear.

Many can disagree from this list.For many it is simply unbearable to see SSG at the top of the list.
I don't want to argue about the credibility of this ranking..
If you wish you may put SSG at the last spot.It's upto you.
But bearing in mind the meager resources and lack of technical equipment as compared to it's counterparts the SSG has,it's already a triumph that today we are debating that SSG should make to the top of the list or not.
These men make us proud..
Yesterday I was running a mile,saw an old man who runs 11 rounds..7-8 miles straight. Guess what,he was a former SSGian :-)

ISI trained terrorists!!!!! Amazing indian intellect.

Isi is an intel agency. Indian intelligence.

Anyways u accepted nsg is crap force

And indian army and elite forces look meekly before our ssg and armed forces. Tch tch.
India always had the edge of more resources and equipment..we always had the edge of quality training and professionalism.

India always had the edge of more resources and equipment..we always had the edge of quality training and professionalism.
Dont insult our side thru comparisn.

Ssg is a very lethal force.
how they broke the seige on karachi airport.

If I may ask a question, ssg's successful operations list is not that long..some handful of operations went according to plan..

IMO,its sas,navy seals,gign and Israeli special forces which are the very best,due to their rate of success..

Back
Top Bottom