What's new

Pakistan SSG Commandos Rank in the World

RiazHaq

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
#Pakistan's SSG Black Storks commandos rank first among 9 most elite special forces in the world (via @BusInsiderAU) The 9 most elite special forces in the world | Business Insider

Elite special forces are some of the best-trained and formidable units that a country can boast.

They go where other soldiers fear to tread, scoping out potential threats, taking out strategic targets, and conducting daring rescue missions.

These really are the best of the best.

Although it’s extremely difficult to rank these forces relative to each other, there are some units that rise above the rest in terms of their track record and the fear they instill in their adversaries. These soldiers have been through weeks of rigorous training exercises explicitly designed to weed out those who can’t hit their exacting standards.

In a world where the importance of the sheer size of a country’s military forces is no longer a guide to their effectiveness, these soldiers are the ones state’s look to in order to get the job done.

Haq's Musings: Assessing Pakistan Army's Capabilities

It's not a global recognition but Business Insider's personal opinion, don't get serious chill and moreover how Business Insider can rate Counter Terrorism Units, it's like ISI and RAW handling Finance Ministry... Lolzz

It's not a global recognition but Business Insider's personal opinion, don't get serious chill and moreover how Business Insider can rate Counter Terrorism Units, it's like ISI and RAW handling Finance Ministry... Lolzz
Yes NSG is best, last strike force or whatever, the elite , who took 2to 3 days for each place to vacate from terrorists in mumbai attacks,

Last edited:
Actually ISI trained the terrorist well, I believe SSG trained them.. hmmmm

SSG is best and baaki sab counter terrorism team ghaans chhilte hain saara din...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Lollzzzz

ISI trained terrorists!!!!! Amazing indian intellect.

Isi is an intel agency. Indian intelligence.

Anyways u accepted nsg is crap force

And indian army and elite forces look meekly before our ssg and armed forces. Tch tch.

ISI trained terrorists!!!!! Amazing indian intellect.

Isi is an intel agency. Indian intelligence.

Anyways u accepted nsg is crap force

And indian army and elite forces look meekly before our ssg and armed forces. Tch tch.
You are sitting on a pinnacle of immaturity, by my acceptance will the competency of the team will reduce or by hailing SSG by will cover their incompetency.

PS - Thank you for not getting the sarcasm and telling me ISI is an Intelligence Agency... I appreciate your efforts..

You are sitting on a pinnacle of immaturity, by my acceptance will the competency of the team will reduce or by hailing SSG by will cover their incompetency.

PS - Thank you for not getting the sarcasm and telling me ISI is an Intelligence Agency... I appreciate your efforts..
Tch tch. When caught many pin their blunders on sarcasm. Nothing new.

The list is obviously the other way round...however it still doesn't make any sense and is clearly made by an
amateur or some person with obvious bias.

It is a list of what, exactly? Military special forces? Police-controlled counter-terrorism units? The list maker
can't seem to make up his mind or is not even aware of the difference between the two.

As a layman, India's Paras clearly got a much bigger, better track record than SSG or any other Asian SF
for that matter....and ofcourse a much wider area of operations & experience.

Para (Indian Special Forces) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Special Services Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British SAS are the best hands down, no competition.

Probably on a person-to-person comparison...overall (including type of support they can receive, tech at disposal etc.), the SEALS are tops. I mean when push comes to shove, they got aircraft & equipment that won't be available on the market for atleast the next decade.

The British SAS are the best hands down, no competition.
Well, due to best intelligence support.

The list is obviously the other way round...however it still doesn't make any sense and is clearly made by an
amateur or some person with obvious bias.

It is a list of what, exactly? Military special forces? Police-controlled counter-terrorism units? The list maker
can't seem to make up his mind or is not even aware of the difference between the two.

As a layman, India's Paras clearly got a much bigger, better track record than SSG or any other Asian SF
for that matter....and ofcourse a much wider area of operations & experience.

Para (Indian Special Forces) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Special Services Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Probably on a person-to-person comparison...overall (including type of support they can receive, tech at disposal etc.), the SEALS are tops. I mean when push comes to shove, they got aircraft & equipment that won't be available on the market for atleast the next decade.
What india has to do here in this thread??

Back
Top Bottom