What's new

Pakistan, Sri Lanka agree to promote bilateral relations in defence and trade

Answer for the blames on Pakistan

Kavita – Hemant Karkare’s wife – had learnt from newspapers that leaders of RSS,BJP, VHP and Shiv Sena were trying all possible means to decelerate the pace of investigations and were exerting lot of direct-indirect pressure on Karkare to go slow with the investigations. A few amongst them had even accused ATS of being on a witch-hunt and some had even demanded that ATS officers should be subjected to narco-analysis to establish their motives. L.K.Advani, BJPs Prime Ministerial candidate had even demanded a change in the ATS and an enquirty into the torture accusations made by the accused. All the top leaders of the BJP-Shiv Sena – who swore by the Indian constitution – had no qualms in declaring full support to the perpetrators and even arranging legal support for them.
It was evident that Hemant was not the usual self. He seemed to be under tremendous pressure from all quarters. Some thirty six hours before his death, a few channels had even reported about death threats received by him from some anonymous caller. The caller had threatened him with dire consequences for his ‘witch hunt’ and had said that they would finish him within next two-three days. When she expressed concern over this news he had just smiled and tried to distract her attention from this topic.

How could anybody could have premonition that death was waiting for him in the wings ?

26/11 India's own game!!!

Where Is Hemant Karkare’s Bullet Proof Jacket? Kafila
Where Is Hemant Karkare’s Bullet Proof Jacket ? By Subhash Gatade
Karkare’s response to a death threat: A 'smiley'

mera flag dekh liyz...ALLAH KI PANAH...mashaallah kafi tez ho tum .........lol

Uffff Longely u need a demo now.....ok c it this way....pak army fighting the BLA insurgents who demand a separate state...so what happens now pak army kills a few insurgents.......since there are baloch people who are not directly involved in this movement and living in balochistan either.. have this right to grief if their relatives are killed fighting for a separate state....though the above mentioned baloch is not at all interested in the movement....but it doesnt mean his right to grief is crippled.
nd by d way it was just southern part of Tamil Nadu...where there was protest nd bandhs...Kerla hardly cares for such issue....yaar koi accha news paper padha karo..kya karte ho tum bhi :-)

lolzz
I am sorry to admit I am in media and has little knowledge about LTTE and Indian Links

btw the same anology apply on Kashmir dispute

Hmmm I have started growing up thanks to you

but you said India started Financeing and traing ltte after tamil nadu govt started to do same

how and why tamil nadu govt decided and convinced central govt to do so

plz help me grow little further

first no need to thank me

from where does tamil nadu come from INDIA(so india was supporting its province)

but the real intention of indias support was to give reply to SRILANKANS gov support to pakistan in 71wars

first no need to thank me

from where does tamil nadu come from INDIA(so india was supporting its province)

but the real intention of indias support was to give reply to SRILANKANS gov support to pakistan in 71wars

so mother india took revenge from tiny island nation of sri lanka
:hitwall:

so it tells how MAHAN is Baharat :hang2:

and it proves how india play imperial games

you are a brave indian I salute for ur truthful nature

Captain Materialistic ji,
Hmenat kurkare was a very brave officer....who really never was very fond of his bullet proof jackets....nd also he he received d msg of terrorist attack..he just drove to d spot....rest is history...
it could be that he might be getting threats from some saffron brigade party, but none had this potential to eliminate him...yes its a terrible loss for us, coz he was vigorously pursuing those cases.....but jo ALLAH ko manzoor tha wo hua....hume shadeed afsos hai is baat ka...

^^^^when tiny island can dare MAHAn india

wy cant it teach it a lesson

moreover wat india wants srilankans is to recognize itz own people(which is not unfair is it?)

^^^^when tiny island can dare MAHAn india

wy cant it teach it a lesson

moreover wat india wants srilankans is to recognize itz own people(which is not unfair is it?)

yes you are right Sri lanka should resign its soverignity to Baharat Rashtra after all its baharat versha

Ironically because Pakistan also dont submit thats why it becomes victim of Indian annoyance

I am growing up seeeeeeeeeeee:yahoo:

Answer for the blames on Pakistan

Kavita – Hemant Karkare’s wife – had learnt from newspapers that leaders of RSS,BJP, VHP and Shiv Sena were trying all possible means to decelerate the pace of investigations and were exerting lot of direct-indirect pressure on Karkare to go slow with the investigations. A few amongst them had even accused ATS of being on a witch-hunt and some had even demanded that ATS officers should be subjected to narco-analysis to establish their motives. L.K.Advani, BJPs Prime Ministerial candidate had even demanded a change in the ATS and an enquirty into the torture accusations made by the accused. All the top leaders of the BJP-Shiv Sena – who swore by the Indian constitution – had no qualms in declaring full support to the perpetrators and even arranging legal support for them.
It was evident that Hemant was not the usual self. He seemed to be under tremendous pressure from all quarters. Some thirty six hours before his death, a few channels had even reported about death threats received by him from some anonymous caller. The caller had threatened him with dire consequences for his ‘witch hunt’ and had said that they would finish him within next two-three days. When she expressed concern over this news he had just smiled and tried to distract her attention from this topic.

How could anybody could have premonition that death was waiting for him in the wings ?

26/11 India's own game!!!

Where Is Hemant Karkare’s Bullet Proof Jacket? Kafila
Where Is Hemant Karkare’s Bullet Proof Jacket ? By Subhash Gatade
Karkare’s response to a death threat: A 'smiley'

four reasons
1.pakistan accepted it pakistani elements involved in 26/11

2.bullet proofs were not good so GOV had to hide it otherwise it would have been huge uproar countrywide(probably another bulletproof scam)

3.no need to cause such an havoc to kill just karkare,anyway case would be proceeded,though case was in final stages

4.killer of karkare is in custody,aka ajmal kasab accepted by pakistan to be pakistani

yes you are right Sri lanka should resign its soverignity to Baharat Rashtra after all its baharat versha

Ironically because Pakistan also dont submit thats why it becomes victim of Indian annoyance

I am growing up seeeeeeeeeeee

india didn ask srilanka itz soverignity neither asked it to challenge its soverignity

allll it wants is to be srilanka

and pakistan yeah yeah dono who is victim of who

u still need to grow man

if there is ever a federation to come in existence ,we would love to have SRI LANKA by our side.....and "PAKISTAN NOT SUBMITTING" .....bhai mere ek bimar country ki liability kaun lega yaar.... maaf karo ....may be USA could help

india didn ask srilanka itz soverignity neither asked it to challenge its soverignity

allll it wants is to be srilanka

and pakistan yeah yeah dono who is victim of who

u still need to grow man

I am growing up
plz keep on educating me

I am understanding thinking pattern of Indian youth :pdf:

Back
Top Bottom