What's new

Pakistan, Sri Lanka agree to promote bilateral relations in defence and trade

So If they are Hindus, they Slaughter???? How much fair is that? And What about Kali?? Whats wrong in worshiping that Deity?

nothing wrong
but tradition of sacrificing humans in her name is wrong

btw the root cause of tamil insurgency was indian tamils brought by brits before partisian and unfare share of jobs and oppertunities for sinhala majority. when Nationalist govt corrected the system Tamils on instigation of India revolted

Considering what some muslims have been doing in the name of Allah, you should not be passing such rants about other religions. Troll.

Please Delete this Post, Its not fair to Insult a religion, We are not Like them.... Thats why I controlled myself and gave a controlled reply , Please delete the Post....

Considering what some muslims have been doing in the name of Allah, you should not be passing such rants about other religions. Troll.

boy those who are doing such things in Name of Allah are also same as those doing in name of Kaali

so shut ur beak if you have no answer

Yes There was Operation Pawan by Marcos and The IPKF(Indian Peace Keeping Force) It was formed under the mandate of the Indo-Sri Lankan Accord signed between India and Sri Lanka in 1987 that aimed to end the Sri Lankan Civil War between militant Sri Lankan Tamil nationalists such as the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) and the Sri Lankan military.
The main task of the IPKF was to disarm the different militant groups, not just the LTTE.....:D

but did IPKF achieved its objectives or got spanking from LTTE
especially in Jaffna University disgrace

lolzzz

IPKF came to help train, regroup LTTE and in end got spanked from same ltte:rofl:

nothing wrong
but tradition of sacrificing humans in her name is wrong

That was an Old tradition, which Like Sati and many other stuffs, Basically In todays world no one does it, and its no where mentioned in our books to stae this as valied, During british regime Many things changed and After British many Things got corrected

btw the root cause of tamil insurgency was indian tamils brought by brits before partisian and unfare share of jobs and oppertunities for sinhala majority. when Nationalist govt corrected the system Tamils on instigation of India revolted

So that dosent men they Butcher them, Come on thats not a eason at all

Please Delete this Post, Its not fair to Insult a religion, We are not Like them.... Thats why I controlled myself and gave a controlled reply , Please delete the Post....

can you be like us
:rofl::rofl:

come on how can you be like us

we dont discriminate on basis of race or religion

we dont prade naked people due to their caste

According to a krishnasenonline report written by journalist Sudarshan Khatiwada from Dhading, so-called high caste Brahmins have banned the Dalit community from drinking water at Jyamarung-7, Dhading.

A group of Brahmins led by Chet Bahadur Neupane stopped a 17-year Sita Basyal from filling her water pot. They dismantled the water pipes installed at the Dalit settlement.

Dalits of the village had got access to public drinking water facility during the State of Emergency. They had paid Nepali rupees 500 to 1,000 for the fitting of water pipes in the village.

In Nepal, it is very common to discriminate and suppress Dalits—so called lower caste people—in the name of ritual caste untouchability.

Dalits in rural parts are still treated as animals despite the end of caste discrimination in the country’s constitution.

Dalits denied a right to public drinking water | GroundReport

but did IPKF achieved its objectives or got spanking from LTTE
especially in Jaffna University disgrace

lolzzz

IPKF came to help train, regroup LTTE and in end got spanked from same ltte:rofl:

Yes, IPKF personnel got Killed first batch as they were ordered to Talk peace and No violence what so ever... But after that IPKF took control of most areas in the North of the country enabled the Sri Lanka government to shift its forces to the south, and fight them

That was an Old tradition, which Like Sati and many other stuffs, Basically In todays world no one does it, and its no where mentioned in our books to stae this as valied, During british regime Many things changed and After British many Things got corrected

So that dosent men they Butcher them, Come on thats not a eason at all

yes that the point who butchered whom
i think read history and judge ur self

btw it was INDIAN GOVT who is responsible for suffering of sri lankan
tamil.
I am Author of part of a book on Insurgencies in South and south east asia. so bro before uttering indian propoganda think thrice
:pdf:

can you be like us
:rofl::rofl:

come on how can you be like us

we dont discriminate on basis of race or religion

we dont prade naked people due to their caste

Leave it, dont make me post bad about your Allah and Islam ,you will have to then dig your head beneath The sand, please dont make me do that, Lets Leave it here

yes that the point who butchered whom
i think read history and judge ur self

btw it was INDIAN GOVT who is responsible for suffering of sri lankan
tamil.
I am Author of part of a book on Insurgencies in South and south east asia. so bro before uttering indian propoganda think thrice
:pdf:

Sri lankan Tamils never butchered Sinhalese, and Is kali the Only Hindu God?? So whats your Point??

And how on earth is Indian govt responsible for Sri lankan Tamils?? Could you elaborate it please

Leave it, dont make me post bad about your Allah and Islam ,you will have to then Hide your face, please dont make me do that, Lets Leave it here

btw where have i insulted hinduism

now if u call bull **** in ur society as hinduism its ur choice

secondly I am Pakistani not indian and I dont hide my face

come out ask question or give criticism and i will answer you appropriately :pdf::pakistan:

Sri lankan Tamils never butchered Sinhalese, and Is kali the Only Hindu God?? So whats your Point??

And how on earth is Indian govt responsible for Sri lankan Tamils?? Could you elaborate it please

India started training and supporting Tamil terrorists including LTTE. RAW (Research and analysis wing), the main intelligence and sabotage agency of India was ordered by Indra’s government to train and equip Tamil terrorists. The “Third agency of RAW,” a supra intelligence out fit started training Tamil insurgents in 32 training camps. By mid 1987, 20,000 insurgents had been trained and were provided weapons by central government of India and state government of Tamil Nadu. While most of the initial training was confined to military and paramilitary camps in utter Perdeash, specialized training was given in special training camps in New Delhi, Momby, and Vishakhapatnam[xxvi]. The most enigmatic training was given to insurgents in Dera Dun along with Bengali, Pakistani and Tibetan rebels.
( Thomas A. Marks, Maoist insurgency since Vietnam, Frank Cass and company limited London.1996, P.220)

this Thomas A Mark is Professor in US war College
I gave his reference because of its a neutrality

btw where have i insulted hinduism

now if u call bull **** in ur society as hinduism its ur choice

secondly I am Pakistani not indian and I dont hide my face

come out ask question or give criticism and i will answer you appropriately :pdf::pakistan:

Iam an Indian and We are a secular country and Who the hell told You Hinduism is My choice, I am a Cristian, And I know Hindus more than You do, so please Leave your critics here and Move ahead, Any one can Point out anything bad about the Society in the name of religion...

Terrorists kill people in the name of allah, why is that so?? Has allah told to Kill Kafirs?? So arent your people exploiting your Religion?

[/B]
[/SIZE]

this Thomas A Mark is Professor in US war College
I gave his reference because of its a neutrality

Who denied it ??? Iam only asking you to prove what you siad, how are we responsible for Sri lankan tamils killing?? as you said

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom