What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

\
Regarding Suparco, it is under sanctions for almost 20 years kid, still it has achieved a lot considering all the financial adn political handicaps it has suffered.
So, what you think ISRO was not in sanctions, kid?

At least read properly before replying. DRDO boasts on Arjun, ADA on Tejas, both are far from accepted by their primary users.
You bringing a whole different topic, thats called a buthurt, my boy. But I wont go in that.

So, what you think ISRO was not in sanctions, kid?

they were lifted after a while, unlike suparco which is still under sanctions for 20 years.

You bringing a whole different topic, thats called a buthurt, my boy. But I wont go in that.

its called boasting that you guys are all about. kid

they were lifted after a while, unlike suparco which is still under sanctions for 20 years.
They were lifted in 2011, not after a while, you thinking in 2011 ISRO was dependent on anybody for becoming a space faring agency?

They were lifted in 2011, not after a while, you thinking in 2011 ISRO was dependent on anybody for becoming a space faring agency?

most of them were lifted way earlier, as i said, read before you post.

We don't run DRDO and ADA like websites claiming a world logging flight hiurs for 20+ years and deliver nothing.
In the mean time, your troll intentions r quite evident so buzz of to your forum while you can. Suparco is working on multiple and interesting satellite related projects for a while.
THINK TANKED !

:rofl: You know nothing bro, good dreams you watching, the whole world want to destroy Pak space program.

If you know so much about ISRO,

give me details what was the products which ISRO not able to import under sanctions, and SUPARCO still not able to? And what now ISRO importing, after sanctions are lifted?

Dont fall in Pakistani pit, they blame everything on foreigners for there failures.

What you expect a country which able to launch missile, but not able to build a simple SLV that can deliver 50 kg payload to LEO.
And for this too they blame foreign sanctions.

Post reported, next time try to be more specific instead of blaming the whole nation and country and what not. Your hatred towards us is understandable but keep it to yourself.

:disagree:
Pakistanis making excuses....:lol:
They had the support of USA/NASA since years and now they have China...... :lol: .. still can't learn anything more than turning a screwdriver.

:disagree:
Pakistanis making excuses....:lol:
They had the support of USA/NASA since years and now they have China...... :lol: .. still can't learn anything more than turning a screwdriver.

forgot all the screwing we did?

Back
Top Bottom