What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

Wow, directly SAR.

Why not directly import one sat from China.
I think it is very positive that we are establishing local domain knowledge of these things

Last edited:
Sorry phone is acting up i have edited post now

Sorry no proof only word of mouth. No idea about band, forgot to ask. Radars aren't my forte.
RISAT1_Himalayas.jpg

Image for RISAT-1, Definitely SARis for only purpose, recce.

Wow, directly SAR.

Unlike you guys we really want to create some thing using our own knowledge and then call it indiginous

Wow, directly SAR.

We don't run DRDO and ADA like websites claiming a world logging flight hiurs for 20+ years and deliver nothing.
In the mean time, your troll intentions r quite evident so buzz of to your forum while you can. Suparco is working on multiple and interesting satellite related projects for a while.

We don't run DRDO and ADA like websites claiming a world logging flight hiurs for 20+ years and deliver nothing.
In the mean time, your troll intentions r quite evident so buzz of to your forum while you can. Suparco is working on multiple and interesting satellite related projects for a while.
Lol :lol:

Wow, directly SAR.

No harm in that either, if they have some good options i do not see any harm in buying from them directly. It is good as long as it is serving its purpose!

List all major projects which are called Indigenous and you will know
Now all. :rofl:

Arre, atleast India build it with help, what the Pak doing? Let say SAR C-Band in RISAT-1 is also imported, but still now this capability India hold now, what Pak doing, still counting starts?

Again wrong, thats ISRO, not DRDO.

Suparco is working on multiple and interesting satellite related projects for a while.

SUPARCO is the best example what we say "masterly inactivity". The scientist playing solitaire on there work stations.

Now all. :rofl:

Arre, atleast India build it with help, what the Pak doing? Let say SAR C-Band in RISAT-1 is also imported, but still now this capability India hold now, what Pak doing, still counting starts?

Again wrong, thats ISRO, not DRDO.

SUPARCO is the best example what we say "masterly inactivity". The scientist playing solitaire on there work stations.

At least read properly before replying. DRDO boasts on Arjun, ADA on Tejas, both are far from accepted by their primary users.

Regarding Suparco, it is under sanctions for almost 20 years kid, still it has achieved a lot considering all the financial adn political handicaps it has suffered.

Back
Top Bottom