What's new

Pakistan snubs India over bulletproof car at SAARC summit

I don't think so, the ONLY central officials using armoured BMWs are the Vice president of India and the Prime Minister of India.

For visiting heads of state in India they get armoured Mercedes S600s.

I'm pretty sure these armoured BMWs (if they are BMWs) provided by India will be from the SPG's fleet.

Vehicle from Delhi arrived to Nepal Boarder at dhangadhi it includes 32 car. Other armoured are carried by plane for which i dont have photo yet coz its in Nepal Army protection. Probabely upload in 2-3 days. I will confirm you
images (14).jpg

Vehicle from Delhi arrived to Nepal Boarder at dhangadhi it includes 32 car. Other armoured are carried by plane for which i dont have photo yet coz its in Nepal Army protection. Probabely upload in 2-3 days. I will confirm youView attachment 154101
These are the vehicles from the private Indian rental company (Mercs and BMWs) that were to be driven across the border, the cars coming on the IAF plane are the armoured BMWs belonging to the GoI from (IMHO) the PM of India's fleet of BMW 760Lis (the SPG maintains a fleet of around 15-20 of such vehicles). The PM's 2 BMW 760Lis for his personal use in Nepal are also coming on IAF planes.

Isn't the car has Nepal registration number?
I guess they have to adopt a Nepali registration for legal reasons. When the PM visited Nepal earlier this year the SPG's vehicles (2 BMW 760Lis and 1 Mobile Jammer Tata Safari) had Nepali registration too:

imageweb.asp

But looks like you also consider (or the masses at least) US to be the enemy but at the same time line up outside their embassies for a visa:-)
spinning again, shameless try to name US as an enemy when I mentioned India as an enemy. you Indians are not only spin masters but do it in the manner that it shows no class and shows your mind set to twist everything around, It proves that we are two different people and I am glad our Qaid made Pakistan.

These are the vehicles from the private Indian rental company (Mercs and BMWs) that were to be driven across the border, the cars coming on the IAF plane are the armoured BMWs belonging to the GoI from (IMHO) the PM of India's fleet of BMW 760Lis (the SPG maintains a fleet of around 15-20 of such vehicles). The PM's 2 BMW 760Lis for his personal use in Nepal are also coming on IAF planes.
Follow my first reply i have already mentioned it.

Looks like you evaded a direct answer to US as enemy. FYI thinking Indians are even more glad you parted company with them. Imagine BD, Pak and India as one unit. Close to 40% Muslims. Disaster. Imagine this being the fate of India

Last edited:
@NEPALESE GURKHA

Will the 6 GoI armoured vehicles coming on IAF planes be driven by indian drivers? Does Nepal have 6 trained drivers for driving these? Or is part of the agreement that it will be SPG drivers driving these cars? I'm sure the 32 rental cars will be driven by Nepalese drivers though.

Yes for legal reason any foreign car Government or public needs to have Nepali number plate if it is in Nepal.
32 cars from Indian contractor leased are to arrive soon to kathmandu. It is exclusive pic hereView attachment 154187
Nice pic mate! Keep them coming! If you could pics of the 8 (6 for other heads of state and 2 for the Indian PM) armoured BMWs coming via IAF cargo a/c from india that would be terrific!

Nawaz Sharif might have thought he is getting amby for the summit from India thats why he "snubbed" India's offer after which he got the news those were bmws... And then Nawaz was like:cry::cry::cry:

@Abu Zolfiqar

If it’s BMW from India, Sharif will not ride it

Can you point to another instance where Pakistan has flown out Pakistani owned vehicles for the Pak PM to use on foreign visits?

Dont know... probably because no other countrys media make an issue out of it?
“That’s our practice — wherever possible, we take our own cars, and in the case where that’s not possible, our missions arrange for the armoured BMW for the PM,” an official said. “We don’t depend on our hosts for cars for the PM.”

Source: Indian Special Forces | Page 314

Back
Top Bottom