What's new

Pakistan snubs India over bulletproof car at SAARC summit

On one side is Nepal, who is acting smart and not wasting tax payers money and yet keeping the high standards for security and comfort...on the opposite side is pakistan , which looks to score Brownie points at the expanse of tax payers. pakistan has also disrespected Nepal and questioned their credibility . I'm sure Pakistan will try to look for scoring more Brownie points at summit.

Thats not only his car it is his pet also.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Go Nawaz Go

Are these 6 armoured BMWs 760Lis from the SPG's fleet for the PM of India?

edit, after a quick ponder I'm sure they will be.
Nope, this is from the fleet of Indian armoured vehicle used by Ministry of forgien affairs which uses for forgien head of state who are in India visit

Nepal have only 2 Bulletproof cars and that is used by Nepal President and King I believe. That is why they asked India to supply care for SAARC leaders. They don't need that many Bulletproof car as I guess.
Nepal has 2 Bulletproof Car for forgien dignitaries other cars for PM. President and former King are to be used by them. President himself has convoy of 3 bullet proof LIMO which cant be used for SAARC.

Other car includes jaguar jx and Mercedes benz e-class w210 Bullet proof for daily use

Did Mr Sharif pay the BMWs out of his own pocket then? If it was just about his preference and not actually what the govt of Pakistan had wasn't good enough (S500) from a security perspective.
Nope.. The govt paid about 125 million RS (each) for the BMWS...

ambassador is an indian produced Morris Oxford .. Google

Yes, but I don't understand why you're giving me old information? No body ever disputed the fact that HM bought over the rights to produce the Morris Oxford from England back in the late '50s? You've clearly misunderstood the message exchange.

He'll be driving Gen. Raheel's 007 car. It'll lift off from Islamabad, will re-enter the orbit past India, will become a Submarine and will go submerged till the ocean. Then, it'll come up, will become a Knight Rider and will go Turbo Boosting to the venue!
Nawaz is getting this one....

batcar.jpg

:jester:

It may be a difficult concept for Pakistanis to comprehend..but Pakistan did not snub India...It snubbed Nepal actually.. We gave these to Nepal on its request...
It may be difficult for you to comprehend that giving explanations shows that you guys did feel snubbed.

Nepal has 2 Bulletproof Car for forgien dignitaries other cars for PM. President and former King are to be used by them. President himself has convoy of 3 bullet proof LIMO which cant be used for SAARC.

Other car includes jaguar jx and Mercedes benz e-class w210 Bullet proof for daily use
Thanks for Correction, I was quoting one news report.

Nope, this is from the fleet of Indian armoured vehicle used by Ministry of forgien affairs which uses for forgien head of state who are in India visit
I don't think so, the ONLY central officials using armoured BMWs are the Vice president of India and the Prime Minister of India.

For visiting heads of state in India they get armoured Mercedes S600s.

I'm pretty sure these armoured BMWs (if they are BMWs) provided by India will be from the SPG's fleet.

Back
Top Bottom