What's new

Pakistan should have supported China in UN Syria Vote

no mate pakistan is actually much larger then afghanistan in fact pakistan is larger then afghanistan 251,772 sq mi + nepal 56,827 sq ml + bhutan 14,824 sq + switzerland 15,940 sq mi = 339360sq mi combined
pakistan 307374 + pakistan administered kashmir 32323 sq mi = 339697 sq mi

BBC News - Pakistan profile - Key facts

I was referring to your province Balochistan, which is difficult to live in due to its tough conditions

And yet one of your flags is that of the evil american masters of the arabs, the same evil americans who are slaves to the zions. Grow up. We Pakistanis voted in favor of the resolution because we have suffered from dictatorships our selves. Not as long as the Syrians had to but still. Who gave assads family the right to sit and rule over the syrians, while playing on the fears of the minorities, to oppress the Sunnis. And before u say it, no no one has a right to rule over people in any country of the world for as long as they do. And yes all the presidents, pms, and kings have forgotten that Allah put them in this position to be of service to people because they have have to answer for their responsibility. In this world and the other.

lol again why you people bring religion up, i just dont know. And let me tell you who elected Alasad, Syrians did, you wont believe me well i will let your eyes see, and maybe then your mind might open up. again in Syria there is no such thing as muslims, there are only Syrians.

Syrians Rally - YouTube

lol again why you people bring religion up, i just dont know. And let me tell you who elected Alasad, Syrians did, you wont believe me well i will let your eyes see, and maybe then your mind might open up. again in Syria there is no such thing as muslims, there are only Syrians.

Syrians Rally - YouTube

I dont have to watch a youtube video, to make up my mind. What Syria has only one set of people, I really am not so naive to think like wise. I am sure assad enjoys some sort of support or another. Or else he wouldnt have been sitting where he is. And abt assad getting elected. Oh phalease, save your breath. Even Sadam use to argue the same, he was elected by the people of Iraq. And yes I had said alot of other stuff, you chose to answer only a part of it. And this utube vid of yours is really getting old. Show it to some one, who cant tell how bad their sh!t smells. The dictators sh!t that is.

I dont have to watch a youtube video, to make up my mind. What Syria has only one set of people, I really am not so naive to think like wise. I am sure assad enjoys some sort of support or another. Or else he wouldnt have been sitting where he is. And abt assad getting elected. Oh phalease, save your breath. Even Sadam use to argue the same, he was elected by the people of Iraq. And yes I had said alot of other stuff, you chose to answer only a part of it. And this utube vid of yours is really getting old. Show it to some one, who cant tell how bad their sh!t smells. The dictators sh!t that is.

lol what questions did you, you just asked who gave Alasad the power to rule, and I said Syrians did. and those videos shows you that they did. now you need to open your mind because this is not about religion, which is why you people are creating problems in this world, because you only think it's about religion and like I said in Syria, Muslims pray in churches, and Christians pray in mosques, only in Syria.

lol what questions did you, you just asked who gave Alasad the power to rule, and I said Syrians did. and those videos shows you that they did. now you need to open your mind because this is not about religion, which is why you people are creating problems in this world, because you only think it's about religion and like I said in Syria, Muslims pray in churches, and Christians pray in mosques, only in Syria.

A muslim praying in church, what kind of Muslim. Cut the crap bro.

U need to open ur eyes so that you can read and then may be your mind will start to work.

This is what i said, you can go back to my original message and read again.
-Who gave the assad family to rule over Syria, for so long. Aka as if its their ancestral property.
-They are playing the Sunni card to rally the other minorities, and keep them in fear of repression by the Sunnis, while oppressing the Sunnis.

That was the point that I made. You are just a brain washed troll, associating stuff with others when they have not even said it. Now you will still not understand and still come back with some more horse chit like this relious group does taht and that does this. But that still dont change the facts.

And what is happening now is nothing new to what they have done in the past. Like father like son. And like all the other clowns that believe in them.

Now you want me to post what your beloved assads father and his brother did in Homs and other areas.

A muslim praying in church, what kind of Muslim. Cut the crap bro.

U need to open ur eyes so that you can read and then may be your mind will start to work.

This is what i said, you can go back to my original message and read again.
-Who gave the assad family to rule over Syria, for so long. Aka as if its their ancestral property.
-They are playing the Sunni card to rally the other minorities, and keep them in fear of repression by the Sunnis, while oppressing the Sunnis.

That was the point that I made. You are just a brain washed troll, associating stuff with others when they have not even said it. Now you will still not understand and still come back with some more horse chit like this relious group does taht and that does this. But that still dont change the facts.

And what is happening now is nothing new to what they have done in the past. Like father like son. And like all the other clowns that believe in them.

Now you want me to post what your beloved assads father and his brother did in Homs and other areas.

Real Muslims only, Grand Mufti of Syria

Now my point is to say is Syrians are smart open minded people,unlike others who dont even understand what they read. anywayHafez Alasad cleaned Hama of the terrorists, and now Bashar has to do the same thing in Homs.
Now why would Syrians fear Sunnies? we dont have Sunnies or Shi'a in Syria. we only have Syrians. Like i Said you need 1000 light years to catch up to Syria, same with the gulf countries they are way back.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS 2012. ENOUGH IGNORANCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Muslims only, Grand Mufti of Syria

Now my point is to say is Syrians are smart open minded people,unlike others who dont even understand what they read. anywayHafez Alasad cleaned Hama of the terrorists, and now Bashar has to do the same thing in Homs.
Now why would Syrians fear Sunnies? we dont have Sunnies or Shi'a in Syria. we only have Syrians. Like i Said you need 1000 light years to catch up to Syria, same with the gulf countries they are way back.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS 2012. ENOUGH IGNORANCE.

A grand mufti who cant even fart if the gov dont want him to. Enough said.

Yes this is 2012 and yes enough ignorance. oh by the way yelling in the form of caps dont change chit. The facts are facts. Clearing the areas of terrorists my @$$.

Last edited by a moderator:
A grand mufti who cant even fart if the gov dont want him to. Enough said.

Yes this is 2012 and yes enough ignorance. oh by the way yelling in the form of caps dont change chit. The facts are facts. Clearing the areas of terrorists my @$$.

Lol your not even Syrian, you don't know how Syrians live. Anyway I have to tell you something, I hope God gives you long age to see Alasad fall.

GOD BLESS THE SYRIAN ARMY, GOD GIVE THE STRENGTH TO THE SYRIAN ARMY TO CLEAN THE STREETS OF THOSE TERRORISTS.

Lol your not even Syrian, you don't know how Syrians live. Anyway I have to tell you something, I hope God gives you long age to see Alasad fall.

GOD BLESS THE SYRIAN ARMY, GOD GIVE THE STRENGTH TO THE SYRIAN ARMY TO CLEAN THE STREETS OF THOSE TERRORISTS.

Amen to that brother, by the way my brother in Law is a Syrian him self. So yes I might not be a Syrian but yes I do have an idae of how do Syrians live.

And Amin to the Syrian Army cleaning up the terrorists from the streets of Syria. And I hope that they when sweeping dont forget to pick up the garbage from Damascus called Bashar al Assad.

Amen to that brother, by the way my brother in Law is a Syrian him self. So yes I might not be a Syrian but yes I do have an idae of how do Syrians live.

And Amin to the Syrian Army cleaning up the terrorists from the streets of Syria. And I hope that they when sweeping dont forget to pick up the garbage from Damascus called Bashar al Assad.

lol so if you know one Syrian you know how Syrians live?? lol ok

Syrian army is not a Zionist tool like others.

lol so if you know one Syrian you know how Syrians live?? lol ok

Syrian army is not a Zionist tool like others.

LOL the wise man once said It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. Enough said. Have a nice life.

shouldn't Pak do what it feels is right ?

Yes and that is what we did. Post #1 represents the idea of one man not the entire Pakistan. Hope you understand this before asking such questions which look more of a statement then a question.

its part of original Kashmir, isn't it ? so why is your deeper, taller and sweeter friend occupying it ? why ain't you guys fighting to release the china occupied Kashmir ? doesn't that land belong to Kashmiris anymore ? or is it southern Tibet for you too ?
Occupying what ? Do you know the history of McMahon Line and Indo-China dispute ? Or is even this claim just like your previous one that Aksai Chin was gifted by Pakistan to China ? :azn: Did you see the clause in the agreement mentioning it to be valid only until the final resolution of Kashmir dispute ?

Pakistan gets atleast 50 times more aid from Arab League than whatever it gets from China.

China should be wary of expecting too much from Pakistan. Cause US has a trump card called Saudi Arabia, when Saudi Arabia will ask Pakistan to ditch China, it will ditch China.

But am sure China is already aware of that.

what a load of bs as usual from you , you should have know by now 81 chap Aid doesnt come free, the more aid they give you the more they want you to do something in return , the recent india uk fiasco ring the bell no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom