What's new

Pakistan Shot down Indian Quadcopter.. ISPR Confirmed..

I looking for a 500$ RC helicopter , i think i should Contact ISPR to sell me this Damaged and Used Maal :D

Sure sure i dont expect much from people who even doubt OBL raid so its fine. Leave it.

Funny it took so long before a bharati brought OBL raid in the debate. But anyways on page 10 of this we have finally got OBL raid in the thread. Kudoos. :lol:

Funny it took so long before a bharati brought OBL raid in the debate. But anyways on page 10 of this we have finally got OBL raid in the thread. Kudoos. :lol:
I understand you don't have a reading habit, but i insist, you read the previous comments and then tag me.

I understand you don't have a reading habit, but i insist, you read the previous comments and then tag me.

Still kudoos. Keep thinking about OBL raid even though everyone has moved on except you low intellect bharati trolls.

Still kudoos. Keep thinking about OBL raid even though everyone has moved on except you low intellect bharati trolls.
Sorry we are brain dead bharatis infront of super intellect Pkistanis. Jst like one if ur guy who claimed through his super intelligence that its a drdo netra.

Sorry we are brain dead bharatis infront of super intellect Pkistanis. Jst like one if ur guy who claimed through his super intelligence that its a drdo netra.

Some bharatis also think it is Netra. Stop whining about it. We shot it down and that's what matters.

Sure sure i dont expect much from people who even doubt OBL raid so its fine. Leave it.
There is a big difference between obl raid and the raid claimed by Hanuman's , if u can use 1% of your brain to differentiate between a American stealth heli and a 3rd grade cheap dhurve heli , you will never ask this stupid question again

There is a big difference between obl raid and the raid claimed by Hanuman's , if u can use 1% of your brain to differentiate between a American stealth heli and a 3rd grade cheap dhurve heli , you will never ask this stupid question again
and if you can read newspapers or ever attended geography classes you would know India doesn't need heli to enter pak territory. Anyways obl raid was in the sense of people here not accepting that the raid happened in the first place, and came up with photoshop n other conspiracy theory, just like someone came up with the Chinese knockoff saying it belongs to drdo

and if you can read newspapers or ever attended geography classes you would know India doesn't need heli to enter pak territory. Anyways obl raid was in the sense of people here not accepting that the raid happened in the first place, and came up with photoshop n other conspiracy theory, just like someone came up with the Chinese knockoff saying it belongs to drdo
Actually I'm referring from your media and newspapers ;)

That's not an Indian quadcopter sir.

Its not Netra, check the camera part, its a cheap chinese knockoff
It is Netra V2 Quad Copter.
And your army is using it.
GANDHI%2BMIADAN%2BKA%2BDRON%2BSE%2BNIGRANI%2BKE%2BLIYE%2BREHARSAL%2BKERTE.jpg
GANDHI%2BMIADAN%2BKA%2BDRON%2BSE%2BNIGRANI%2BKE%2BLIYE%2BREHARSAL%2BKERTE1.jpg

4LTBo5z.jpg
3.jpg

Now compare it.
indian-drone-19-11-2016-jpg.353707

Latest posts

Back