What's new

Pakistan Shaheen 3 Can Hit Deep Inside India and Israel

People like you are a dime a dozen kid, coming out to achieve some feel good over achievements that for a large part were due to white haired Eastern European & North Korean scientists letting you have designs in Dubai. It wont matter who I am at the end, all that will matter is your delusions of fighting Dajjal and Yajooj Majooj whilst you cannot even protect your own family from someone who has issues with you praying with your hands tied on your navel instead of on your chest.

And seriously? who the hell wants to own Pakistanis(or Indians for that matter)? You'll make the worst slaves.. Further delusions

@Horus @WebMaster I reported his post yesterday in post rating review board but I believe nobody bothered, reason I guess he is some senior moderator on this forum so he is privileged and automatically is superior to rest of us and hence he has the right to throw insults and bring my family into discussion. I believe if this garbage had been spewed by some Indian user here or me we would have been banned in millisecond. Wonder what are your criteria to make some sick person who is hell bent on proving himself genius of the century to me, a senior moderator.

@Oscar

So first you try to impress me with your achievements, and when I replied to that post you never told me how much you got paid for helping Pakistanis with their tanks, (because according to you it was only you out of 180 million who could help them otherwise they were doomed. Tell me your name and I will have banners displayed with it right next AQK's name in my city, you deserve that and you have earned it you know Mohsin E Pakistan).

And instead you resorted to involve my family in your garbage mentality arguments bravo how manly of you.

At least I have a worth be it dime a dozen, what is yours? A computer screen, a keyboard and a mentality that I am the genius, I am the one oh wait like you quoted "ME" "ME" "ME"?

And by looking at your posts I would say you are one little sissy that must have been molested by some Army general I believe (when you tried to fix the tanks obviously), who now finds solace in throwing insults and disgracing others while sitting all along behind a computer screen and pretending I am the one I am the genius and world won't see someone like me for centuries (And I wish it never does because there is no cure for this sick mentality of your's).

We have likes of you with the name called "Pervaiz Hood Bahi" in Pakistan and you know what they never mattered and they never will because they are sick psycho cases, who like you would never encourage their youth to come up with ideas because it threatens their belief that they are the only genius world has ever produced. And you made me to say this unlike you little sissy I did not runaway to another country, me and family lives in Pakistan and if you want to see how I will react if someone tries to harm them come pay me a visit and I will show you. And for the slave part, Posts speak for themselves who has the slave's mentality and who does not.

And I won't throw any insults at your family or try to involve them here in an argument with you because unlike you I know how to respect someone's family and not to drag them in my fight or argument with a sick retard. Though I pity them they have to live with you.

Kaisay kaisay chawal senior moderator ban jaty hain muh utha kay and aur sath may chamchay bhi hain MASHALLAH.

Thats the case with ICBM`s.You see the distance between New York and Moscow is 7532 km and the difference in an ICBM`s range due to earth`s rotation is ONLY 313 km.But in case of Shaheen 3,it`s maximum range is 2750 km,so it will only increase/desrease the range by 114 km`s.So,It won`t make much of a difference

Wow.... Now that's new info.... I hope this is not Pakistani Physic.... You nut case the distance does not change due to the rotation of Earth.... The Gravitational pull is constant on all the objects.... Its like saying it takes 10 hours to fly to New York from Karachi and only 5 hours to fly back coz of the earths rotation.....

Thats the case with ICBM`s.You see the distance between New York and Moscow is 7532 km and the difference in an ICBM`s range due to earth`s rotation is ONLY 313 km.But in case of Shaheen 3,it`s maximum range is 2750 km,so it will only increase/desrease the range by 114 km`s.So,It won`t make much of a difference

How the HECK did we miss this gem?? :o:
@The Deterrent @MilSpec @Irfan Baloch

@Horus @WebMaster I reported his post yesterday in post rating review board but I believe nobody bothered, reason I guess he is some senior moderator on this forum so he is privileged and automatically is superior to rest of us and hence he has the right to throw insults and bring my family into discussion. I believe if this garbage had been spewed by some Indian user here or me we would have been banned in millisecond. Wonder what are your criteria to make some sick person who is hell bent on proving himself genius of the century to me, a senior moderator.

@Oscar

So first you try to impress me with your achievements, and when I replied to that post you never told me how much you got paid for helping Pakistanis with their tanks, (because according to you it was only you out of 180 million who could help them otherwise they were doomed. Tell me your name and I will have banners displayed with it right next AQK's name in my city, you deserve that and you have earned it you know Mohsin E Pakistan).

And instead you resorted to involve my family in your garbage mentality arguments bravo how manly of you.

At least I have a worth be it dime a dozen, what is yours? A computer screen, a keyboard and a mentality that I am the genius, I am the one oh wait like you quoted "ME" "ME" "ME"?

And by looking at your posts I would say you are one little sissy that must have been molested by some Army general I believe (when you tried to fix the tanks obviously), who now finds solace in throwing insults and disgracing others while sitting all along behind a computer screen and pretending I am the one I am the genius and world won't see someone like me for centuries (And I wish it never does because there is no cure for this sick mentality of your's).

We have likes of you with the name called "Pervaiz Hood Bahi" in Pakistan and you know what they never mattered and they never will because they are sick psycho cases, who like you would never encourage their youth to come up with ideas because it threatens their belief that they are the only genius world has ever produced. And you made me to say this unlike you little sissy I did not runaway to another country, me and family lives in Pakistan and if you want to see how I will react if someone tries to harm them come pay me a visit and I will show you. And for the slave part, Posts speak for themselves who has the slave's mentality and who does not.

And I won't throw any insults at your family or try to involve them here in an argument with you because unlike you I know how to respect someone's family and not to drag them in my fight or argument with a sick retard. Though I pity them they have to live with you.

Kaisay kaisay chawal senior moderator ban jaty hain muh utha kay and aur sath may chamchay bhi hain MASHALLAH.
129152232566187447.jpg

You are such a genius sir you just made my day

By your logic London ti Lahore is not 6200 kilometres but 50 kilometre if travellee in rocket and those airlines are are taking 20 rounds across the cities before landing safely at London or New York

we dragged israel into this missile thing because they are official father of hindu bhania its better to keep a check on official father of indian bramin hindu slaves

Not agree with you .When pakistan came into existence in 1947 Israel then declare Pakistan it,s enemy and the Israeli PM of that time said this country is a threat to our existence because of it,s establishment cause.
However i agree that ummah stupidity must be stopped .Nations run on nationalism not on some ummah ideology.

I never implied that Israel is a friend but here i would like to quote an Indian admiral who said that "to name an enemy is always to make one"
My point was this that while muslims nations are in bed with Israel overtly or covertly included the beloved KSA, Pakistanis like to believe in this false crusade against Israel. For e.g what support did Palestinian cause get by not accepting Israel by Pakistan? Did it make any difference and than why do we accept India with whom we have fought 3 wars, one resulting in our breakup. Pakistanis need to lay rest this false bravado of theirs. Pakistan has suffered enough because of this Ummah nonsense.

when pak's technology will be able to hit USA????

do you have any idea that US do the same thing with your fellow Muslims, why don't you threat US than ??
there is nothing wrong with Pakistani's like me , but problem is people like Zarvan who want Pakistan to fight the entire world just because of this Ummah , and the same Ummah who dont even give a Sh!t about us ..
zarvan is just a nut job and everybody knows it...but you should watch your mouth when you talk about the ummah.... perhaps your a closet atheist thats why you don't understand this concept....
do you know why your ancestors left india to live in pakistan??? I'm assuming your a muhajir.

do you have any idea that US do the same thing with your fellow Muslims, why don't you threat US than ??

the usa isn't doing the same as israel..... the usa is fighting a war against terrorists who kill innocents.... while israel kills little kids and women

what the fcuk did i just read?

when pak's technology will be able to hit USA????
when u would stop making a joke out of yourself

I never implied that Israel is a friend but here i would like to quote an Indian admiral who said that "to name an enemy is always to make one"
My point was this that while muslims nations are in bed with Israel overtly or covertly included the beloved KSA, Pakistanis like to believe in this false crusade against Israel. For e.g what support did Palestinian cause get by not accepting Israel by Pakistan? Did it make any difference and than why do we accept India with whom we have fought 3 wars, one resulting in our breakup. Pakistanis need to lay rest this false bravado of theirs. Pakistan has suffered enough because of this Ummah nonsense.
Well accepting Israel as country is just like accepting murder and every evil thing as normal.Yes Israel don,t give two hoots to our rejection but that does not mean we should start accepting a murderer of thousands of innocent Palestinians ,so we did the right thing.

Go and read Physics. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom