What's new

Pakistan Shaheen 3 Can Hit Deep Inside India and Israel

For the information of those who are tend not to think, Passport of Pakistan says this passport is not valid to travel for two countries.. one is India and other country is perhaps.. ISRAEL ?

Do you have different passport? :blink:

Bhatta, go back to reminiscing back about your past life as the pigeon who would come to eat and do doo doo at the Buddhist university near Taxila when it was in full swing.

When will you give up your massive inferiority complex about us Butts - a superior race of people ? :argh:

And stop being such a grumpy old fart all the time ! :mad:

Be a bit more lively and optimistic ! :agree:

See @Secur ever since Oscar's Norwegian girlfriend left him for a Butt Sahib hes been particularly Anti-Butts - Sore looser....koi sportsman spirit nahin hai teraa @Oscar ! :disagree:

@graphican Which Passport say that you cant Travel to India Bhai ?
in my passport it say " Valid in All countries Except Israel " ,
who made your passport man ? ISI hahahahaha

Abbbeiii chup; @Oscar was just having a bad day because he burnt his bhindi-gosht when cooking it ! :coffee:

Don't take @Oscar 's tantrums seriously ! :mad:

Even if they have an abundance of truth to them sandwiched between fistfuls of exaggerations and melodrama ! :whistle:

@Oscar kabhiii drameiii baaziii busss bhi kar diyaa karooo....hurrr waqt apneiii dukhreiii sunateiii rehteiii ho miyaan ! :argh:

You look but you dont see, Armstrong. Its all optimistic and good for you, but a minority can see how critical the situation in the country really is.

You look but you dont see, Armstrong. Its all optimistic and good for you, but a minority can see how critical the situation in the country really is.

I look and I see; I just don't blow it out of proportion and I realize that these doom and gloom scenarios have been painted about Pakistan since '47.

Except that they show hostility towards us, collaborate with our enemies and tried to attack our nuclear facilities twice. Yeah i would say we are pretty close

But they also collaborate with your allies, Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies and Turkey has historically purchased Israeli products including military equipment.

If Pakistan hit Israel with the Shaheen it would end up killing many Arab Israelis as well as Palestinians.

Ok to make long range missiles is inviting the world to look at us with even more suspicious eyes... Already media reports of our weapons not being safe resonate every time there is a terrorist attack in Pakistan. The world is not fair and do not expect every country to be treated equally. Images matter and our image is of a terrorist harbouring state which is a failing nuclear armed country full of radicals
Secondly this article is written by a child it seems. One does not measure ballistic missile range like it has been done here... Why not push it inside Iran while you are at is to make it even more ridiculous
Also we have achieved enough range now we are probably working on other perimeters which I mentioned on the first post such as payload and speed and accuracy
We have one enemy which is India and we can not go around making more and this missile is enough to deal with them with major Indian cities and enough to achieve MAD or get as close to it as possible

@Oscar bhai most people are here to learn from seniors and you should not be so harsh on them. Whatever is happening is not their fault and your tone will just dissuade people from thinking differently than they are. I agree with what you say but the way you said it was too harsh to leave it with any positive message or meaning. Try using bullets so as to be clearer and as for personal achievements or tribulations they should not be mentioned in this way because it serves no purpose other then making them seem petty or meaningless

The Indian ICBM is NOT for us. I repeat.. the Indian ICBM is not for us.
Their Prithvis and Agni-1 is enough to tackle all targets they have w.r.t Pakistan.

India might use ICBM in case of second strike, while keeping Indian sub away from Pak strike, and launch A5 from sea thousand km away, for 100% strike assurance.

The Indian ICBM is NOT for us. I repeat.. the Indian ICBM is not for us.
Their Prithvis and Agni-1 is enough to tackle all targets they have w.r.t Pakistan.
I think point being put forward is if India can, why can't pakistan make the same statement...

India might use ICBM in case of second strike, while keeping Indian sub away from Pak strike, and launch A5 from sea thousand km away, for 100% strike assurance.
BS.

So gist of the matter is :

excellent range but … still 50+ miles short of Cairo?
8-)

:rofl:Sorry, felt whimsical, :p:

Truth is that the delivery system is as and in many cases more important than the size of the warhead itself.
Congrats Pakistan!

Have a fun day, Tay.

Abbbeiii chup; @Oscar was just having a bad day because he burnt his bhindi-gosht when cooking it ! :coffee:

Don't take @Oscar 's tantrums seriously ! :mad:

Even if they have an abundance of truth to them sandwiched between fistfuls of exaggerations and melodrama ! :whistle:

@Oscar kabhiii drameiii baaziii busss bhi kar diyaa karooo....hurrr waqt apneiii dukhreiii sunateiii rehteiii ho miyaan ! :argh:
Whats bhindi gosht?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom