What's new

Pakistan Shaheen 3 Can Hit Deep Inside India and Israel

:what: Obviously all those assumptions are made since none of them have anything to do with the earth's rotation or its movement through space. That is how you test anything, by keeping all the unrelated/external variables constant. Otherwise the probability of the ball landing a little to the west (against Earth's rotation), North, South or East of the launching point is exactly the same. When tasting a teaspoon of sugar you wouldn't mix it in a kilogram of coffee powder and then declare that the teaspoon of sugar is bitter not sweet.

1) Obviously it is. We are testing the effect of Earth's rotation and movement on a lofted object. I even said perfectly vertical. Introducing a horizontal force would end the experiment in a great big bowl of stupidity.

2) air/atmosphere/external force/internal forces have nothing to do with the Earth's rotation or movement and hence will always be kept constant, ideally at zero (except for gravity) in any credible experiment. The atmospheric pressure and air resistance will have no effect on the experiment whatsoever and I have no idea what you meant by the internal forces; the molecular forces in the ball will have nothing to do with the experiment.

3) The uniformity of gravity will not have any effect on a ball tossed vertically. On a moving missile the absence of uniformity in gravity will have the same effect on the missile whether its launched eastwards or westwards i.e. has nothing to do with the Earth's rotation and movement.

I still have no clue what your above post was about. Were we not discussing the effects or Earth's rotation and movement on a moving object?
Lolz.... you want to argue about established physics? Just go thru the links shared by many which gives calculation and formula to calculate the difference int the ranges.... can't help if you still say 2+2=5.

Lolz.... you want to argue about established physics? Just go thru the links shared by many which gives calculation and formula to calculate the difference int the ranges.... can't help if you still say 2+2=5.

You don't even know yourself what you're talking about, do you? Kindly open any elementary book on physics and read the established physics which you pointed to. Kindly read a little.
Here's another one for you; if the bus you're on is travelling in a straight line at high speed, do you take more time when walking from the back to the front and less time when walking from the front to the back? And also, do you run faster when going east?

The only, I repeat ONLY effect that the Earth's rotation would have on the flight of any object are the wind currents generated because of it. Whose direction btw is seasonal a lot of the times.

You know it's ok to admit that you are wrong, instead of wasting post count on stupidity. Some very basic study in relative velocity:
Relative Velocity

You don't even know yourself what you're talking about, do you? Kindly open any elementary book on physics and read the established physics which you pointed to. Kindly read a little.
Here's another one for you; if the bus you're on is travelling in a straight line at high speed, do you take more time when walking from the back to the front and less time when walking from the front to the back? And also, do you run faster when going east?

You know it's ok to admit that you are wrong, instead of wasting post count on stupidity. Some very basic study in relative velocity:
Relative Velocity
OMG... how difficult is for you to understand the scenarios are different? A missile firing scenario is jumping from a running bus (not inside it, but outside). There will be difference in distance based on direction of jump relative to that of movement of bus. How difficult to brows through couple of pages and see the links where formula have been given taking earth's rotation into consideration? don't try to show off.. you got schooled, just learn the lesson and move on....

The only, I repeat ONLY effect that the Earth's rotation would have on the flight of any object are the wind currents generated because of it. Whose direction btw is seasonal a lot of the times.

Relative Velocity
If you are talking advance physics, you need to drop that 1 grade science book you are referring and get some advanced PhD level books...
EarthRotation.jpg

OMG... how difficult is for you to understand the scenarios are different? A missile firing scenario is jumping from a running bus (not inside it, but outside). There will be difference in distance based on direction of jump relative to that of movement of bus. How difficult to brows through couple of pages and see the links where formula have been given taking earth's rotation into consideration? don't try to show off.. you got schooled, just learn the lesson and move on....

If you are talking advance physics, you need to drop that 1 grade science book you are referring and get some advanced PhD level books... View attachment 205424

Provide a link or also paste the complete study. The page you posted literally says nothing. I can bet my right family jewel that the study is on ballistic missiles which go orbital i.e. leave the Earth's atmosphere and gravitational field (well almost).

Next when you jump on the roof of the bus you encounter air resistance from the direction of the bus' motion since the atmosphere around the bus is NOT MOVING with it and is relatively stagnant to the bus. In the case of the Earth the atmosphere IS MOVING with the rotation of the Earth and hence going east or west will result in the same amount of air resistance. But wait! The atmosphere inside the bus IS moving with the bus exactly like the Earth. Like I said, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

This is ELEMENTARY physics, not advanced. And yet you can't understand. You are arguing for the sake of argument. Best you contact a physics proff near you. Maybe it will be easier for you to understand when he tells you the EXACT same thing.

Provide a link or also paste the complete study. The page you posted literally says nothing. I can bet my right family jewel that the study is on ballistic missiles which go orbital i.e. leave the Earth's atmosphere and gravitational field (well almost).

Next when you jump on the roof of the bus you encounter air resistance in the direction of the bus' motion since the atmosphere around the bus is NOT MOVING with it and is relatively stagnant to the bus. In the case of the Earth the atmosphere IS MOVING with the rotation of the Earth and hence going east or west will result in the same amount of air resistance. But wait! The atmosphere inside the bus IS moving with the bus exactly like the Earth.
The complete link for that is posted couple of pages back.. go figure... and the picture says nothing? u read angles??
It says the moving earth trajectory equations can be derived from non-moving earth trajectory w/inclusion of 2 factors: 1. Inertial launch velocity gained/lost (based on direction of launch) 2. movement of earth when the missile is in flight.
Talk about selective blindness...
And another lol for suggesting velocity will be LOST if object moves in the direction of wind!!! Yet another lolz for saying "atmosphere" inside bus is moving (w.r.t bus)!!! he he.. it is fun.. go on.. tell me some other interesting physics that you know (and others are not yet aware of)

The complete link for that is posted couple of pages back.. go figure... and the picture says nothing? u read angles??
It says the moving earth trajectory equations can be derived from non-moving earth trajectory w/inclusion of 2 factors: 1. Inertial launch velocity gained/lost (based on direction of launch) 2. movement of earth when the missile is in flight.
Talk about selective blindness...

Selective blindness? How convenient of you to completely disregard my claim about that study being for missiles that go orbital. The mention of angles proves something? Doesn't even tell what the conditions have been assumed for the study... lol

And another lol for suggesting velocity will be LOST if object moves in the direction of wind!!! Yet another lolz for saying "atmosphere" inside bus is moving (w.r.t bus)!!! he he.. it is fun.. go on.. tell me some other interesting physics that you know (and others are not yet aware of)

You are a moron. I'm sorry but you really are. I'll simplify it for you:

1) Velocity is lost when you are moving INTO the wind i.e. INTO the direction of the wind not WITH the direction of the wind. I believe "you encounter air resistance from the direction of the bus' motion" is what I said....

2) The atmosphere inside the bus IS MOVING WITH THE BUS not w.r.t bus. Or does your hair get all messed up whenever you take a bus ride. I believe "The atmosphere inside the bus IS moving with the bus exactly like the Earth." is what I wrote....

Like I said, you can't read and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kindly go retarded to the utmost extent because I'll leave you to it. Never argue with an idiot for he will drag you down to his level and what not....

Selective blindness? How convenient of you to completely disregard my claim about that study being for missiles that go orbital. The mention of angles proves something? Doesn't even tell what the conditions have been assumed for the study... lol

You are a moron. I'm sorry but you really are. I'll simplify it for you:

1) Velocity is lost when you are moving INTO the wind i.e. INTO the direction of the wind not WITH the direction of the wind. I believe "you encounter air resistance from the direction of the bus' motion" is what I said....

2) The atmosphere inside the bus IS MOVING WITH THE BUS not w.r.t bus. Or does your hair get all messed up whenever you take a bus ride. I believe "The atmosphere inside the bus IS moving with the bus exactly like the Earth." is what I wrote....

Like I said, you can't read and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kindly go retarded to the utmost extent because I'll leave you to it. Never argue with an idiot for he will drag you down to his level and what not....
For what, trying teach you physics? then guilty as charged. Just in previous post you said loss would be same in both direction? You have any idea what that means?? did you even look at the link I posted of the complete derivation of formula to take earth's rotation into consideration? Do you even realize earth's rotation around sun and itself are 2 different things? Second bold part is the only thing you are right on... I stand defeated!! all other physicists are right... those who wrote that equation are fools. They should have contacted you for right equation or just used 2+2=5...

PS: before blabbering again, go to the link and check that out first...

Good work Pakistan, I hope Pakistan tests some thing big in coming time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom