What's new

Pakistan seventh most corrupt, top-most insecure nation, reveals survey

I wish I could have teased Pakistanis on corruption but I can't.
My leaders didn't give me that right.
Anyone else sense the irony? How Indians and Pakistanis spend all day criticising each other and then fight over who's corrupt and claim they're more corrupt

hmmmm.......this is smarter then i thought...this is getting better and better.....:flame::hitwall::azn:

We actually ranked higher on fundamental rights, than we did on order and security? That is weird. I guess the minorities were ignored

Indeed this is may be fact & and touching the realities in nature but these are solve able problems..
We always claiming about corruption but not find its solutions..
OK

But I thought we were all happy and democracy was the best revenge?

And before the Army rule marketers come on, we weren't much better in Musharraf's period.

So who's left to blame now? Or are we actually going to think of solutions instead of blaming people left, right and center.

maybe you know something that i dont know about Pakistani but we are not the solution providers, I cant think of anything in the past when our nation came up with a solution....we may have to import one this time again

I cannot thank loveicon for the unfortunate reality but do read book 'economic hitman'

I cannot thank loveicon for the unfortunate reality but do read book 'economic hitman'

Details:

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
by John Perkins
Paperback: 303 pages
Publisher: Plume; First Plume Printing edition (December 27, 2005)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0452287081
ISBN-13: 978-0452287082

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom