What's new

Pakistan sells sikh Gurudwara Land to its Army

lollll... think you should stick to Bengalis issues.. thats ridiculous logic.. why will hindus give a damn about gurudwara? its an awesome propaganda point for them... stick with Bengal and eastern side please.. :lol:

thats so funny, thinking a bharati which has first of all nothing to do with a pakistani internal affair, is pushing out some one from bengladesh away!!!!, strange, before asking others to get out, get out your self!!!

Trolls and haters at there best .... never the less a indian thread starter please stop this bs and false stories and even if this story is true iam sure the sikh's are invloved they are happy in Pakistan and proud to be Pakistani no wonder there can't be peace in this world cuz of haters like YOU the poster and others that follow the ring leader to hate others shame on you and your kind learn to talk and practice peace for once for the children of tommrow live and let live.

thats so funny, thinking a bharati which has first of all nothing to do with a pakistani internal affair, is pushing out some one from bengladesh away!!!!, strange, before asking others to get out, get out your self!!!

Borders don't confine Sikhs... I'll stand with my Sikh brothers whenever there is an issue.... be it about Sikh land.. or when the floods happened.... we always watch out for our brothers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no issue at all , vacant land - and being returned and used for building basea where protection will be provided to historical sites

If the Seikh place of worship was demolished then I would understand the outcry and obvously its not india we have rights for minority:agree:

Gov always allocate and reassign land , but if the land was given for building shopping mall or private stuff then put the criminals in prison

But from looks of it the land is being used for a Univesity so I am sure the Seikh community will benefit from educated children coming to universites for education

But to be honest I don't see many Seikhs often in Pakistan - rarely

you people talk about khalistan movements to be right freedom of kashmiris but you guys are one hell of a back stabbers. this is the first time i actually felt hate for my pakistani brothers.

First of all i would like to question the authenticity of this news because i have seen only Indian media reporting it.
@ thread starter
Can you please give me some other source.

However if this true than most important thing is that Pakistani Sikhs should be taken into confidence. I mean whether the gurduwara is in use or not, it holds a religious significance. If nothing else then it is a part of our cultural heritage just like our Buddhist architecture remains. I would also like to mention here that it is regular exercise to convert and demolish mosques for commercial purposes in Pakistan so there is no religious angle involved here. Still I don't support this.

lollll... think you should stick to Bengalis issues.. thats ridiculous logic.. why will hindus give a damn about gurudwara? its an awesome propaganda point for them... stick with Bengal and eastern side please.. :lol:

He is not a Bengali.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom