What's new

BJP MLA instigating Sikhs to exterminate Muslims

And then the hindus permanently cleansed the sikhs in 1984...........:azn:

Do you have ANY credible evidence to confirm that the sikhs were a tiny minority in West Punjab and Azad Kashmir?........... :azn:.........IF so and what you are saying is true then remember to post the links here..........:azn:

If you indians want to kill each other be they sikh, hindu or Muslim then go ahead. It's none of my business. I am a foreigner as far as indianisms are concerned. indian Muslims are not the "brothers" of Pakistanis. They have got NOTHING to do with us. They are the brothers of indian sikhs and hindus as you all share the same blood.
According to the 1941 census, the Sikh population in West Punjab (the region that composes contemporary Punjab, Pakistan) was approximately 1,530,112, or 8.82 percent of the total population.

file.png

In the British census of India of 1941, Kashmir registered a Muslim majority population of 77%, a Hindu population of 20% and a sparse population of Buddhists and Sikhs comprising the remaining 3%

Hindustani Muslims is your people. Why is you denying ?

According to the 1941 census, the Sikh population in West Punjab (the region that composes contemporary Punjab, Pakistan) was approximately 1,530,112, or 8.82 percent of the total population.

View attachment 923694

In the British census of India of 1941, Kashmir registered a Muslim majority population of 77%, a Hindu population of 20% and a sparse population of Buddhists and Sikhs comprising the remaining 3%.

Hindustani Muslims is your people. Why is you denying ?

Can you provide a link to the above table?

PS indian Muslims are indians, not Pakistanis. You're people, not mine.

Can you provide a link to the above table?

PS indian Muslims are indians, not Pakistanis. You're people, not mine.

Why is you trying to disown Hindustani Muslims?

They sacrificed the most for creation of Pakistan.

Why is you trying to disown Hindustani Muslims?

They sacrificed the most for creation of Pakistan.

Modern day indian Muslims are racially, genetically, culturally and linguistically identical to indian hindus and sikhs. They have NOTHING in common with Pakistanis.

Modern day indian Muslims are racially, genetically, culturally and linguistically identical to indian hindus and sikhs. They have NOTHING in common with Pakistanis.
What you is saying don't make sense. There are Punjabi Muslims in Malerkotla (East Punjab) ,Sindhi Muslims in Kutch, Gujarat.

Hyderabadi Muslims are descendants of UP, Bihari elite families and some even have Persian & Afghan ancestry.

Why is you so confused?

We is not talking about race. We is talking about religious brotherhood.

What you is saying don't make sense. There are Punjabi Muslims in Malerkotla (East Punjab) ,Sindhi Muslims in Kutch, Gujarat.

Hyderabadi Muslims are descendants of UP, Bihari elite families and some even have Persian & Afghan ancestry.

Why is you so confused?

We is not talking about race. We is talking about religious brotherhood.

Here in the UK, I have met many indian Muslims and I feel no affinity towards them. They are very different to Pakistanis. Apart from religion, they come across as being identical to indian hindus and sikhs. They are very indianesque.

Here in the UK, I have met many indian Muslims and I feel no affinity towards them. They are very different to Pakistanis. Apart from religion, they come across as being identical to indian hindus and sikhs. They are very indianesque.
So you is ok with dem Muslims being genocided in India

So you is ok with dem Muslims being genocided in India

It's not okay for ANYONE being genocided but the indian Muslims need to learn how to fight and stick up for themselves just like the rest of the world does. Learn how to bully the bullies.

Sikhs already were put in their place by Indians in 1984.
If they still didn’t learn then Sikhs should remember 1947.
Muslim Punjabis will teach them a lesson again like we did in 47 if these guys try anything.
You won’t find any East Punjabi Muslim elder who hasn’t slain Sikhs.

Sikhs already were put in their place by Indians in 1984.
If they still didn’t learn then Sikhs should remember 1947.
Muslim Punjabis will teach them a lesson again like we did in 47 if these guys try anything.
You won’t find any East Punjabi Muslim elder who hasn’t slain Sikhs.
Hindustani Muslims need help of their East Punjabi marshal race Muslims.

Cross the border and come to their aid

Hindustani Muslims need help of their East Punjabi marshal race Muslims.

Cross the border and come to their aid

Why don't you come to the aid of your fellow indians. What has it got to do with us? We are foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom