What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
One women who said it publicly .....

Emran hashmi the kissing master also complains..

And i cant find the full report in which many many flat owners denide muslims flats.... But again...

before giving judgments look for facts, shabana azmi was denied flat in a gujrati/jain society. they do not give flats to non vegeterains . even non-veg hindus can't get flats in those societies.

before giving judgments look for facts, shabana azmi was denied flat in a gujrati/jain society. they do not give flats to non vegeterains . even non-veg hindus can't get flats in those societies.

So again she needs to change her religion.

Hiding your religion is a way frequently used by Muslims in India. (According to my Indian friend who lives in Maler Kotla)

Hiding like... when asked saying" i am hiding it.Its a secret.. shhhhhh...".............

denial.jpg

Commenting more like ignorance and expertise acquired just from the forum.

Seems you like to hear they are suffering and i am not talking accordingly.

Hiding your religion is a way frequently used by Muslims in India. (According to my Indian friend who lives in Maler Kotla)

i've been to malerkotla many times & i have never seen anything like religion hiding there. ppl in muslim dress are all over there, boards with muslim names is a common site. of which malerkotla are u talking abt?????

The fact remains that if you need a house or flat you'll either need to go public or change your religion.

you are right.Abdul Kalam,Azim premji,AR Raheman, zaheer khan, Shahrukh khan,salman,aamir khan etc etc changed their religion for success.

So again she needs to change her religion.

what has non- vegetarianism to do with religion?????? i will also not get a flat in that society if i want to bcoz i m a non vegetarian hindu. there is no religion called vegetarian.

No, The above one was in the language used in TROLLSLAND called "Mitti Pao".

If replying to a post without changing from that topic is called troll, so be it.

Can you please report my post as "trolling".

Regards.

Nothing specific

a general review. And that also from US government commission. Reaching conclusion after interviewing only 227 students from different schools and 226 students from madrases. I have meet more and they all respect minorities.

Have you heard of a technique called scientific sampling in statistics ?

So Pakistanis are taught hatred for Hinduism but still they aren't a bigot but Indians aren't taught hatred for any religion(allegedly) but they are worst of the bigots. True?

False.

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom