What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the reason muslims cant get flats in India???

Just one incident..

Infact in my area the biggest builders are Muslims.. quite a few biggies and lots of schools and colleges too.

nothing new, i have seen many intellectuals from Pakistan saying that for many Pakistanis hindus means enemy. it is their mindset & it is passed from generation to generation esp after 1947.

old shabana asmi video..

1 video and it applies to all..

Strange is nt it?:what:

One women who said it publicly .....

Emran hashmi the kissing master also complains..

And i cant find the full report in which many many flat owners denide muslims flats.... But again...

Any idea where he stays now? lodge?hotels??:laugh:

The fact remains that if you need a house or flat you'll either need to go public or change your religion.

So Pakistanis are taught hatred for Hinduism but still they aren't a bigot but Indians aren't taught hatred for any religion(allegedly) but they are worst of the bigots. True?

One women who said it publicly .....

Emran hashmi the kissing master also complains..

And i cant find the full report in which many many flat owners denide muslims flats.... But again...

look dude, i know a few muslims who live in flats, and considering the fact that u live atleast a 1000 miles away from me??? a seriously doubt that u can have a better knowledge about the situation in my country than i do, and since you have accepted yourself that you are unable to find the report, all i can say is:blah:

Just one incident..

Infact in my area the biggest builders are Muslims.. quite a few biggies and lots of schools and colleges too.

According to my Indian friend, for a Muslim to get a job in government organization in India is next to impossible.

The fact remains that if you need a house or flat you'll either need to go public or change your religion.

yes it was reported that there was a stampede in that flat conversion office in mumbai..:laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

According to my Indian friend, for a Muslim to get a job in government organization in India is next to impossible.

Yes one of my friend named Hamid ansari said the same.

yes it was reported that there was a stampede in that flat conversion office in mumbai..:laugh:

denial.jpg

Hiding your religion is a way frequently used by Muslims in India. (According to my Indian friend who lives in Maler Kotla)

where did he say that???? government job impossible for muslims, did u forget Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam???? come out to reality dude....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom