What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one video on internet 'youtube', there was a protest in Gujarat(India) & people were cursing Muslims & Pakistanis. I saw 2 teenage guys saying "Mian logon ki maa k1 *****" & other very highly offensive sentences. Also in many bollywood movies, mostly they show Muslims as terrorists or any other bad role.
Brother these one or two does not represent an entire state, if you quote youtube, i can show you many video from youtube that show hatred for Hindus, Christians, etc by Muslims.
Bollywood is a local industry and the movies has to have some negative character, movies based on national security in India will obviousbly have terrorist from PO K who sneek into India who follow Islam are portrayed as what they are.

I saw one video on internet 'youtube', there was a protest in Gujarat(India) & people were cursing Muslims & Pakistanis. I saw 2 teenage guys saying "Mian logon ki maa k1 *****" & other very highly offensive sentences.

Well what happens in India should be a topic for debate on a different thread. I think you get the drift.

Also in many bollywood movies, mostly they show Muslims as terrorists or any other bad role.

:rofl: That is so far off from the truth but is that what this thread is about ? Please reply to my post. You quoted me but did not address anything that I referred to .

By the way British also use racial slur "****" won't you raise objection against it. Don't you know what British authority do to such people. Banya do mean merchant but it is 100% sure that Pakistan don't use it for such but as a racial slur. Otherwise why Krishna Bheel has slapped the Muslim MNA.

I am not sure why you are asking me this question? lol, its your fellow Indian that is saying that Bunya is used as a racist slur in Pakistan and he is upset about it.

you should be asking him if he has any problem with the use of that racist word that is universally used to describe all south Asians, not just Pakistan but including Sri Lankens and Bengalis and Indians too.

maybe you missed my first post here, I already explained that we have the issue of prejudice but its not Hindu specific and by the way Bunya is not just used for Hindus but for anyone who is very good with money and wont let go off it
indeed there is a negative connotation to that and I am not making any justification to that.

@naindapride

thanks for the linking of those videos, I think someone can link the equal number of Indian video links where Pakistan/ Pakistanis and Muslims are also not shown much love. well thats how two not so friendly parties describe each other and yes there is that religious intolerance element there too.

the same media also airs a lot of other stuff as well as in the name of freedom of expression you have to bear that since we also have to bear the cartoons and slurs and also sorts of burning or Quran etc too. and the West justifies it as a freedom of expression, I am sure you will never find any problem with that and would never bother to link anti Muslim hatred will you?

that aside, any hatred towards any faith or group is wrong.

by the way I like this Krishan Bheel chap, I hope he has left PMLn which is full of taliban sympathisers and Laskher e Jhagvi terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom