What's new

Pakistan says wants China to build naval base

The indian base in Tajikistan was booted out under joint russian US pressure both of which are rivals in central asia and do not want bad taste bollywood movies spoil the show.

As of 2010 india had no military presence in tajikistan,russia doesnt want tht.
2)There is no indian base in oman............. hope u knoe tht most of Omans soldiers n police in of Pakistani baluch origin.
3)No naval base in madagascar.

You are totally wrong my friend

India and russia renovated the Tajik base under a 50:50 sharing. Mi-17 heli suadron was based there innitially untill today. These are weaponised Mi-17. And the upgraded Mig-29`s will be based there from 2013 onwards along with Mi-17`s. if its a JV why would Russia have a problem ? :no:
2 and 3: you are partially right and wrong. India dont need or not wishing to have permanant bases in those said countries. Maintianing a naval bases in a foreign land is a cost intensive. India is have listening posts and is using those bases of those countries on a case by case basis under a mutual sharing agreement. For people it may look like we are not operating those bases, but can be used by India under different scenarios including those of war times.

You are totally wrong my friend

India and russia renovated the Tajik base under a 50:50 sharing. Mi-17 heli suadron was based there innitially untill today. These are weaponised Mi-17. And the upgraded Mig-29`s will be based there from 2013 onwards along with Mi-17`s. if its a JV why would Russia have a problem ? :no:

India opened a 25 bed hospital there........ But there is no report of indian helicopters there........ abt the mi-17 which is not even a combat machine.....i would like a source? and 2013 is still a long way to go.

India is have listening posts
Only in madagascar..... thts in africa.

and is using those bases of those countries on a case by case basis under a mutual sharing agreement. For people it may look like we are not operating those bases, but can be used by India under different scenarios including those of war times.

India doesnt have a naval base in Oman....Also i hope u know tht 40% of Omans population is Pakistani origin? while another 1 lac work there....... Infact Pakistan bought Gwadar frm Oman............. And if u think Oman would help u in anyways during a war with Pakistan.....tht would be really funny.

Pakistan needs China now more than China needs Pakistan. Pakistan Navy can not even protect its base from 15 terrorists, how can Pakistani navy protect the coast of Balochistan and Sindh from an army of Indians or Americans?

China having a naval base in Pakistan is the only way we can protect our strategic interests that we share with China.

China should build bases in both Balochistan and Sindh provinces of Pakistan.

:china: :pakistan:

Pakistan needs China now more than China needs Pakistan. Pakistan Navy can not even protect its base from 15 terrorists, how can Pakistani navy protect the coast of Balochistan and Sindh from an army of Indians or Americans?

China having a naval base in Pakistan is the only way we can protect our strategic interests that we share with China.

China should build bases in both Balochistan and Sindh provinces of Pakistan.

:china: :pakistan:

Surrendering Pakistan's sovereignty to China is ok for you and Pakistani people, as per what you are saying.

Why does this seem like this is NEW? This has been suggested time and time again by others. That Gwadar Naval Port is and will become a Naval base. To hide that overtly, the construction of the port was stated to be simply trade and trade only. Looks the same fools for stated India is imagining things and looking for trouble have to look somehwere else to gripe about. It confirms one thing: Built today for one purpose, has an entirely different prupose in the future, as we can all see for ourselves.

my blog is not working properly
especially it is not showing latest thread
please any 1 reply me

wow its fresh news. i thought we are talking about old one.

YES GIVE China bases in Pakistan.
One must be given to China in Northern areas of Pakistan.

i am all for Chinese basis atleast 3

try to be mature even usa cannot hold surprise attacks in afghanistan and iraq so many die so no worries just pray!!!!
it took time cuz they don't want any more of their planes destroyed so they pushed them forward slowly!!

Lets station the Chinese air craft carrier and battle group on Arabian sea :pakistan::china:

If Pakistan is giving a base to chinese in Gwadar, its time India mends up with Iran. Tajik base will not be effective as its heavily influenced by Russia. But i still think Pakistanis will think Hard before any action. Games will get very messy if this goes on.

Yes you are right sister. China should build its bases in Gilgit-Baltistan and near the coast of Balochistan and Sindh. These Chinese bases will benefit Pakistan in more ways than any other country in the region. China wants a stable, prosperous Pakistan and we need this powerful trusted ally more than ever now.

this is for wat usa and india waiting for.............do this fast...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom