What's new

Pakistan says wants China to build naval base

why does Pakistan want every country to have a base there?......next India should have one lol---see you can be sure then since we wont attack our own base....lol

keep dreaming india will never have a base in Pakistan because our regional interests always conflict with india, from Sri Lanka to Afghanistan, while Pakistan and China share exactly the same interests in the region. And how does every country have a base in Pakistan?

why does Pakistan want every country to have a base there?......next India should have one lol---see you can be sure then since we wont attack our own base....lol

That is a pretty good Idea but, why dont u send a few Billion our way and we'll think abt it

keep dreaming india will never have a base in Pakistan because our regional interests always conflict with india, from Sri Lanka to Afghanistan, while Pakistan and China share exactly the same interests in the region. And how does every country have a base in Pakistan?

He's messing around.. Besides we have an air base in Tajikistan as well as naval bases in Oman and Madagascar :cheers:

He's messing around.. Besides we have an air base in Tajikistan as well as naval bases in Oman and Madagascar :cheers:

having rights of berthing naval ships dosnt mean you have a naval base in OMAN.

Not every country .....Just for our Chinese brothers......:)....why u so jealous???.....:azn:

hopefully the Kashi-Gwadar railway will connect as soon as possible,it will surely deepen the economic cooperation and cultural exchange between the two countries

I think building Motorways would be better than railways.....that will give more flexibility to vehicles to connect to smaller towns and cities.

But i know that China has been developing infrastructure in African countries, so they can do it in Pakistan. Surely, railways or motorways, the Gwader uplink to KKH would be an immense achievement and open up new frontiers for Chinese trade and commerce. I mean, imagine, the oil rich, growing Middle-east countries are just a small distance away from Gwader!!!!

I think building Motorways would be better than railways.....that will give more flexibility to vehicles to connect to smaller towns and cities.

But i know that China has been developing infrastructure in African countries, so they can do it in Pakistan. Surely, railways or motorways, the Gwader uplink to KKH would be an immense achievement and open up new frontiers for Chinese trade and commerce. I mean, imagine, the oil rich, growing Middle-east countries are just a small distance away from Gwader!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Keep this in mind and tell me can motorway handle the load . . .

and above image shows the real strategic position of Pakistan, And why Pakistan is pain in A-- of USA, India and other countries . . .

think if we build oil pipe line . . . .

gawader will become the economic hub like Hong Kong but it will have lots and lots of negative impact on some countries . . . . . and some of those countries are mentioned above

if in future if relation with Iran get on track than the most economical and suitable path of oil to china will be . . .

but our leaders are real ba***** they get sell for thousands but if they don't they can get billions by planing great future of pakistan. . .

i am happy that china is taking control of gawader . . . . (personal view)
:china::cheers::pakistan:

Keep this in mind and tell me can motorway handle the load . . .

and above image shows the real strategic position of Pakistan, And why Pakistan is pain in A-- of USA, India and other countries . . .

think if we build oil pipe line . . . .

gawader will become the economic hub like Hong Kong but it will have lots and lots of negative impact on some countries . . . . . and some of those countries are mentioned above

if in future if relation with Iran get on track than the most economical and suitable path of oil to china will be . . .

but our leaders are real ba***** they get sell for thousands but if they don't they can get billions by planing great future of pakistan. . .

i am happy that china is taking control of gawader . . . . (personal view)
:china::cheers::pakistan:

i wish india had such golden strategic geographical location:frown:.....but we can consider building motorway into nepal and bengladesh:tup:

As of 2010 india had no military presence in tajikistan,russia doesnt want tht.
2)There is no indian base in oman............. hope u knoe tht most of Omans soldiers n police in of Pakistani baluch origin.
3)No naval base in madagascar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom