What's new

Pakistan says It's Bombs Come From Afghanistan

On topic: Anyone remember Pakistan proposing mining the border... Now i was wondering are there any other low tech alternatives to mining? Something that would be less provocative?

The belt i hail from... NO, we have and always will be loyal to the motherland. We have not forgotten the betrayal of our ancestors by the IsaKhael's.

Pushtunistan is nothing new nor is it relevant to the topic, i can go on in depth about this but waste of time. Bacha khan that miserable dog cursed the day Pakistan was made, he cursed Jinnah and died a beggar.

I in return curse him and all his kin.. Including all the ANP moppets who are proposing Sarikistan, hazarastan etc etc... You will always have A$$hats, if you start giving into each and everyone then you will have no place to call home.

WTH stop writing yr grandfather BS here.your Gfather didnt told you the story of his killing five lions alone with out any guns or anything ..?? Crap:hitwall:

Think before writing something here. Nonsense.

Yr post is reported

WTH stop writing yr grandfather BS here.your Gfather didnt told you the story of his killing five lions alone with out any guns or anything ..?? Crap:hitwall:

Think before writing something here. Nonsense.

Yr post is reported

Hahaha... Report it all you want i have actually mentioned fact and my "grandfather" didn't need to tell me any story:

He is directly decendant from Barakzai Dynasty:
Barak2
Find his name: Major Ghulam Hassan Khan on the link i have given.

He was awarded Khan Bahadur for his bravery and service... Here he is with Lord Hadley:
25673043123c92074888.jpg

He knew Bacha Khan better than you can imagine. Good day now.

Back
Top Bottom