What's new

Pakistan says It's Bombs Come From Afghanistan

@Abir, I dont think we Indians need to worry about anybody abusing Bacha Khan. As much as he was a Congress ally and a Gandhian, he was also a non-Indian technically. If any Afghan protests, it might hold some water but we Indians can relax.

I simply don't like a man who's deceased to be called dog, specially someone of stature as high as Bachha Khan.

And I don't like a Bharat Ratna to be called a dog as well.

I simply don't like a man who's deceased to be called dog, specially someone of stature as high as Bachha Khan.

:mod: Derailing :mod:

NO body here called your highest award a DOG. Get your facts stright. One man's freedom fighter is another man's.... And all that Jazz Remember.

It's funny it really is. I have already requested mod attention, you can cool your jets and let them deal with it as they see fit.

Till then, lets stick to PAKISTAN shall we.

Well thats your personal like/dislike.

Nobody's calling the Bharat Ratna as dog. Would that even make sense?

And again, as long as its not an Indian we dont need to raise a hue and cry.

Pushtunistan is nothing new nor is it relevant to the topic, i can go on in depth about this but waste of time. Bacha khan that miserable dog cursed the day Pakistan was made, he cursed Jinnah and died a beggar.
Excuse me?? What do you even know about Bacha Khan? That he was buried in Jalalabad? Damn how ignorant are you? Bacha Khan was struggling for Pashtunistan at the same period when you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, demanded an independent Pashtunistan as well which was right after partition between India and Pakistan. Moreover, he had been struggling for you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, before Pakistan was even formed. He went to jail many times but yet remained non violent just to protect you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, against violence. He even had recognized the state of Pakistan and accepted Jinnah as it's founder and leader, but instead others kept accusing him of conspiracies against Pakistan which led him to house arrest WITH NO CHARGE for years. Learn history before calling names kid.

Well thats your personal like/dislike.

And I'm voicing my personal like/dislike. You got any problem with that?

Nobody's calling the Bharat Ratna as dog. Would that even make sense?

What part of "calling a recipient of Bharat Ratna, a dog" is hard to understand for you and your pal?

And again, as long as its not an Indian we dont need to raise a hue and cry.

I'm raising this concern as a member of this forum as it breaks forum rules, not as an Indian.

Anyway I'll just bookmark the comment for future reference.

Well it can stop if Afghanistan establish her writ on her side of border and we'll do on our side of border. As its Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Not Pakistan Pakistan border.

Well if India lets it happen, indians have a habbit of pokig nose in others matter, they badly need a nose job.

Excuse me?? What do you even know about Bacha Khan? That he was buried in Jalalabad? Damn how ignorant are you? Bacha Khan was struggling for Pashtunistan at the same period when you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, demanded an independent Pashtunistan as well which was right after partition between India and Pakistan. Moreover, he had been struggling for you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, before Pakistan was even formed. He went to jail many times but yet remained non violent just to protect you, Pashtuns of Pakistan, against violence. He even had recognized the state of Pakistan and accepted Jinnah as it's founder and leader, but instead others kept accusing him of conspiracies against Pakistan which led him to house arrest WITH NO CHARGE for years. Learn history before calling names kid.

I know my fair share... Good of you to join us. Did us durrani's ask for Pashtunistan... NO!
Did the Mohmand ask for Pashtunistan NO!
did the Orakzai ask for Pashtunistan,
did the yusafZai ask for Pashtunistan No,
did the Niazi ask for Pashtunistan NO!

The only one's going along with bacha khan were the traitors from Isa Khan...

just to protect you, Pashtuns of Pakistan

That's funny my Grandfather was in the Indian Army at the time of Bacha Khan's revolt... He tells a different story, considering he was a Major at that time in the Indian Army.. Us Pakistani Pashtuns didn't need HIS protection.

He even had recognized the state of Pakistan and accepted Jinnah as it's founder and leader

Right... :rolleyes:

As for calling me ignorant :

Jinnah also campaigned for the release of Bacha Khan from prison in
Source: http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...WVnChjIOs_CcyL5Kg&sig2=GaBYeGnwdeghVfky4WgMKA

This despite his views on Jinnah...

Look this is going way off topic, i can talk at lenght with you on BachaKhan... But via PM. PM me to continue this tet a tet and leave this thread for Pakistan.

Don't forget to PM me now.... Im waiting.

Well it can stop if Afghanistan establish her writ on her side of border and we'll do on our side of border. As its Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Not Pakistan Pakistan border.

You might have noticed but Afghanistan does not have a functional government, Karzai is known as Mayor of Kabul.

If you are banking on Afghanistan to do something about it, you will be complaining about these attacks for a long time to come.

Man up and go safeguard your borders, that is if you think, this is a grave threat to your sovereignty.

You might have noticed but Afghanistan does not have a functional government, Karzai is known as Mayor of Kabul.

If you are banking on Afghanistan to do something about it, you will be complaining about these attacks for a long time to come.

Man up and go safeguard your borders, that is if you think, this is a grave threat to your sovereignty.
Thank you for your post...

Thats what i am trying to say. Its not only Pakistans problem. Why all the burden on Pakistan. Huge problem remains in Afghanistan also. Yes if i say they should not attack us and want them to secure the border my fault because attack happening on my side i should secure my side of border. But if they say people come from Pakistan and they do nothing to secure it not my fault. Thats the point i am trying to make.

And I'm voicing my personal like/dislike. You got any problem with that?

Of course not. But dont make it sound like someone has committed a sin.

What part of "calling a recipient of Bharat Ratna, a dog" is hard to understand for you and your pal?

1. He's not my pal.
2. I dont care if he calls any award recipient by any name. But yeah, if he calls an Indian a name, award winning or not, I will be the first to get back at him.

I'm raising this concern as a member of this forum as it breaks forum rules, not as an Indian.
Chill, dude. You know how protests by Indians are taken here. Tension lene ka nahin, dene ka!

Did us durrani's ask for Pashtunistan... NO!
Thats what entire Khudai khetmatgar aka red shirts asked for right after its partition, though Bacha Khan was against Indo-Pak partition in the beginning.

The only one's going along with bacha khan were the traitors from Isa Khan...
Lets say they were the only one who sided Bacha Khan, how were they traitors? Because they demanded independent state? If Muslims could demand independent state and not be called traitors then why not Pashtuns??

That's funny my Grandfather was in the Indian Army at the time of Bacha Khan's revolt... He tells a different story, considering he was a Major at that time in the Indian Army..
So now your grandfather's experience becomes broader than sources flying around? Even I got millions of stories but thats not what facts and politics are based on. And Bacha Khan didnt even accept to be mayor of Indian congress, let alone be mayor of the very same army which was during British rule pretty much controlled by the British.

Us Pakistani Pashtuns didn't need HIS protection.
Yet many of you had sided with him. To a time.

Right:

Ghaffar Khan took the oath of allegiance to the new nation of Pakistan on 23 February 1948 at the first session of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. He pledged full support to the government and attempted to reconcile with the founder of the new state Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

As for calling me ignorant :
And your point with this source is??

This despite his views on Jinnah...
Which is what??

Don't forget to PM me now.... Im waiting.
Sure, as you wish. Check your PM.

Thats what entire Khudai khetmatgar aka red shirts asked for right after its partition, though Bacha Khan was against Indo-Pak partition in the beginning.

Lets say they were the only one who sided Bacha Khan, how were they traitors? Because they demanded independent state? If Muslims could demand independent state and not be called traitors then why not Pashtuns??

So now your grandfather's experience becomes broader than sources flying around? Even I got millions of stories but thats not what facts and politics are based on. And Bacha Khan didnt even accept to be mayor of Indian congress, let alone be mayor of the very same army which was during British rule pretty much controlled by the British.

Yet many of you had sided with him. To a time.

Right:

Ghaffar Khan took the oath of allegiance to the new nation of Pakistan on 23 February 1948 at the first session of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. He pledged full support to the government and attempted to reconcile with the founder of the new state Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

And your point with this source is??

Which is what??

Sure, as you wish. Check your PM.

This is what i call futile. I have requested a PM, is that too hard a request for you to comply with. Please avoid posting anything that may derail the thread further and PM me like i asked.

Many Thanks.

^ Thats because I cant send PM's, I have asked the moderators and lets see whether they can help.

1. He's not my pal.
2. I dont care if he calls any award recipient by any name. But yeah, if he calls an Indian a name, award winning or not, I will be the first to get back at him.

I'm not sure why you trying to impose your care or lack thereof on me. If Bharat Ratna means nothing for you, that's your problem, not mine.

Anyway we can agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom