What's new

Pakistan says It's Bombs Come From Afghanistan

another problem Pakistan has is the so called Afghan transit and cross border trade...Much terrorist equipment and drugs come into the country by this way...Transit trade is a more regulated and controlled thing,and can be handled..But the cross border trade,and the interaction between the tribes living on both side of the borders cannot be controlled and has to be stopped completely...

another problem Pakistan has is the so called Afghan transit and cross border trade...Much terrorist equipment and drugs come into the country by this way...Transit trade is a more regulated and controlled thing,and can be handled..But the cross border trade,and the interaction between the tribes living on both side of the borders cannot be controlled and has to be stopped completely...

But isnt it very hard to stop the cross-border interactions? Most of the places its the same tribes living on both sides of the border for ages. They really dont recognize any border. The Durand line is just a name for them.

But isnt it very hard to stop the cross-border interactions? Most of the places its the same tribes living on both sides of the border for ages. They really dont recognize any border. The Durand line is just a name for them.

Hardly same tribes.

fata_map_big.jpg

Afghani Tribal Structure is different to Pakistan:

Afghanistan:
tribal-structure-isaf-rc-south1.jpg

OK. I was probably off the mark there. But tell me aren't there common tribes on both sides of the border? I mean are the tribes on either sides distinct homegenous groups? And even if the concentration of the tribes are different, still, many tribes have alliances, links etc etc.

OK. I was probably off the mark there. But tell me aren't there common tribes on both sides of the border? I mean are the tribes on either sides distinct homegenous groups? And even if the concentration of the tribes are different, still, many tribes have alliances, links etc etc.

Yes that much i will grant you and that is somthing beyond the control of any government to be fair. We can't blame the Afghan's and neither can we criticise our own government.

It's a massive border, you can't station troops there 24/7. Mining is too ardours and could create a serious problem for clear-up in the future and is more headache than it's worth.

There is no quick fix for this.

Yes that much i will grant you and that is somthing beyond the control of any government to be fair. We can't blame the Afghan's and neither can we criticise our own government.

It's a massive border, you can't station troops there 24/7. Mining is too ardours and could create a serious problem for clear-up in the future and is more headache than it's worth.

There is no quick fix for this.

I know. And I believe its a long standing problem.

A little bit off-topic but I have heard about demands for a greater Pashtunistan or a greater Afghanistan comprising of these very areas. Not that Pakistan is interested in that in any which way, but is there such a demand within the local population there?

I know. And I believe its a long standing problem.

A little bit off-topic but I have heard about demands for a greater Pashtunistan or a greater Afghanistan comprising of these very areas. Not that Pakistan is interested in that in any which way, but is there such a demand within the local population there?

The belt i hail from... NO, we have and always will be loyal to the motherland. We have not forgotten the betrayal of our ancestors by the IsaKhael's.

Pushtunistan is nothing new nor is it relevant to the topic, i can go on in depth about this but waste of time. Bacha khan that miserable dog cursed the day Pakistan was made, he cursed Jinnah and died a beggar.

I in return curse him and all his kin.. Including all the ANP moppets who are proposing Sarikistan, hazarastan etc etc... You will always have A$$hats, if you start giving into each and everyone then you will have no place to call home.

Pushtunistan is nothing new nor is it relevant to the topic, i can go on in depth about this but waste of time. Bacha khan that miserable dog cursed the day Pakistan was made, he cursed Jinnah and died a beggar.

Dude please edit that part, it's of very poor taste.

Dude please edit that part, it's of very poor taste.

Sorry abir, but that's my opinion. I don't ask you or any indian to edit insults at Geelani etc... Please leave me to my own devices please.

There is a reason for this animosity, something you are not aware of, so please lets leave it at that.

Sorry abir, but that's my opinion. I don't ask you or any indian to edit insults at Geelani etc... Please leave me to my own devices please.

There is a reason for this animosity, something you are not aware of, so please lets leave it at that.

Bachha Khan is a recipient of India's highest civilian state award, so it concerns us as well. I know one or two things about this man as well.

Anyway, people in past were banned for calling Arundhuti b i t c h and they deserved to be banned. I think there should be certain decency when we're talking about someone who's not there amongst us anymore.

Upto you and mods anyway.

Bachha Khan is a recipient of India's highest civilian state award, so it concerns us as well. I know one or two things about this man as well.

Anyway, people in past were banned for calling Arundhuti b i t c h and they deserved to be banned. I think there should be certain decency when we're talking about someone who's not there amongs us anymore.

Upto you and mods anyway.

PLEASE! Again you are requested to keep this about Pakistan.

Anyway, people in past were banned for calling Arundhuti b i t c h and they deserved to be banned. I think there should be certain decency when we're talking about someone who's not there amongs us anymore.

My post was in response to K_B... I would request MODS to take note, if what i have said breaches rules that all the Anti Geelani posts from Indian's should be removed as well.. This carte'blanche in the name of diversity and equality has to end.

@Abir, I dont think we Indians need to worry about anybody abusing Bacha Khan. As much as he was a Congress ally and a Gandhian, he was also a non-Indian technically. If any Afghan protests, it might hold some water but we Indians can relax.

This will continue as long as Pakistan army is not able to establish writ of the state in its border areas.
Well it can stop if Afghanistan establish her writ on her side of border and we'll do on our side of border. As its Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Not Pakistan Pakistan border.

Back
Top Bottom